♕ 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡 - 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 5 ♕

Eventually, Aurora found herself being summoned again one morning but decided to wear the horrific outfit assigned to her (to spare her other eye). 'I wish I looked more like my parents or liked the things that Elise did so that my parents wouldn't hate me...' thought Aurora sullenly, joining her parents on the platform after arriving at the ballroom. People still glanced nervously at her, recalling previous events but Aurora managed to maintain a false smile.

 "...and that concludes this coronation" said her father after Elise had been given her crown and the desserts had been devoured by the guests.

 'Elise isn't going to be a good ruler, that's for sure...' Aurora thought, before drifting back into her daydreams, the speech boring her to death.

 When the ballroom emptied out and Aurora's family and the guards were the only people standing, they came up to her.

 "We have something for you too, Aurora," her father told her.

 "Really?!?" Her eyes lit up. Could she and Elise really share the throne, since they were twins?

 "Guards!" The guards came up to her, bearing swords. "Do it." The blades were suddenly pointed at her, and Aurora felt a searing pain in her face as they slashed at it, forming a wound that looked suspiciously similar to the marks on the servants' faces. "Now that we have a heir to the throne, we don't need you anymore! We weren't supposed to have two children anyway, just one, like the family tradition. You were an... accident." Blood and tears dripped down Aurora's face as rage took ahold of her mind, yet she felt frozen, unable to move. And then, for the second time that month, she fainted.