♕ 𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔡 - 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 17 ♕

The next day, the people of the Diamond Kingdom's celebrations died down and their joy turned to worry at this question: who would be the new ruler of the Diamond Kingdom? Luckily Ms. Constance had predicted that a situation like this would come forth and so had decided that she would rule over the kingdom with her adopted son, Matthew, to keep the royal bloodline going. She offered to let Aurora rule with them, but after previous events, Aurora decided that she needed a break from being a princess, and instead settled down in one of the cabins in the forest clearing.

 When it was time for the king's funeral, almost no one attended. The only people there were Aurora, Ms. Constance (for she was his mother), and two other lords and barons who had found his tyranny profitable. "Why did you save me?" said Ms. Constance as they stood by his grave.

 "Because you mattered to me more than he ever did."

 "But none of this would ever have happened if you didn't."

 "That doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you're still here, with me."

 The next day, her grandma visited her cabin early in the morning. "What's the matter?" Aurora asked.

 "Well, I've been considering this for a while, and since you haven't really received a full education at the castle, how would you like to go to school?"

 "Really? But wont everyone always treat me differently because I used to be a princess?"

 "Well, I've planned for that as well! All we need is a disguise."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝕎𝕠𝕨, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪! 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖; 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕥𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕖! 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖. 𝔹𝕪𝕖! :𝟛