1- So... where are you from again?

This chapter will be short!

"Uh..... Sonia? Manic? Where are you from again?" Tails walked into the room, holding his Mileselectric.

When the two-tailed fox kit walked in, the three hedgehogs froze, looking at him.

"Sonic!" Tails exclaimed, catching sight of the scene unfolding before him. Tails ran in front of Sonic and spread his arms wide. "If you want Sonic, you'll have to go through me first!" The yellow kitsune snarled.

"We apologise, young kit. We were sent to settle some rivalries with our brother. If it will hurt your health, we shall take it outside when you're not around. Now, what was your previous question?" Sonia spoke, turning to face Tails.

"U-um..." Tails gulped. "You said that you came from Tainshi (Tan-she), but I can't find it anywhere on the maps. Including G.U.N.'s database!"

Sonia's face fell, but then shimmered in the aura of memories. "Our city, Tainshi, is magnificent with huge pillars, arching walls, balconies overlooking the ocean floor, beautiful mansions, and oh so much more!"

"So... You live... On an island?" Tails guessed, Sonic just sitting there, listening.

"An island! Inconceivable!" Sonia gasped, looking offended.

"Under the sea." This time, Manic was the one who spoke.

"Wait. How is that scientifically possible!?!" Tails exclaimed, muttering to himself about how Mobians could live in water. Then, he fell silent and looked up at the hedgehog trio with wide eyes. "Merhogs aren't real.... Right?"