09

Enjoy. ☺️

09

AFTER I TOOK a bath I instantly went outside my room to find the fvcking moron, the reason why I got slapped early in the morning.

Thankfully, my friend down there got soft when I was driving home and no need to release something.

I was in the middle of walking when I stopped in front of one of our yaya's. Agad naman nito ako binati. "Did you see my kuya?" I asked her.

"Andon po sa kwarto." she said and I left her.

I dragged myself into his room, and didn't bother to knock. "Kuya?!" I shouted when I didn't saw him at his bedroom.

"Why?" then I saw him coming outside from the bathroom with only using Armani bathrobe then he entered his walk-in closet.

"Faster! We need to talk!" I shouted at him but I just heard him laughing.

Minutes later I saw coming outside with a smile playing into his face. "What?"

"Fvck you Josein!" bungad ko rito. "How can you do that to your very handsome younger brother? You son of a bitch!"

"What? Why?" he asked laughing while playing innocent.

"Don't play innocent kuya" I glared at him. "You see this?" I said while pointing at my rosy cheeks because of the slap I received.

"Yup, a cheeks. Why?"

"Stop laughing! This was all your fault!"

"What have I done ba kase? As far as I know I am not the one who slapped you so how it was my fault?"

"Aemieh slapped me because of what you've texted to her. Fvcking you Josein!"

"It's not my fault. You gave me the right to text her, remember my dear brother?"

He put his arm to my shoulder. "Hands-off! Don't blame me coz you're the one who texted that shit!"

Tinanggal naman nito ang pagkaka-akbay sa akin.
"But you gave me the right!" he countered.

"But I didn't said that you must text her in that way!"

"But you gave me the right to text her." he again said while laughing. "By the way, did she say yes to you?"

"Fvcking you kuya! He threatened me to cut my shaft and thanks to you" I said sarcastically.

"You are always welcome, my dear brother"

"Fvck you" I gave him a middle finger. "Is that the way you flirted kuya?" I asked.

He smiled, a bragging smile. "I don't need that technique my dear brother, coz girls are willing to kneel in front just to make them scream in pure bliss. I'm after all heavenly handsome" he bragged.

"So puffy" I replied. "Say sorry to me kuya" I added but he just laughed ignoring my demand. "Kuya!" I shouted.

He rolled his eyes. "Ok sorry." then again rolled his eyes.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"What do you want me to do? Kneel down? Ok if that makes you happy." then he really kneel in front of me and saying. "Sorry, my lord. Please spare me, lord."

"Kuya, get up. You looked stupid." I said while laughing, then supported him to stand.

"That's what you want right?" he asked before chuckling.

"Should I post this in my social media accounts?" then I show him a short video kneeling in front of me. He didn't maybe notice that I took a video of him. "Definitely." I was laughing while he was shocked.