20

Enjoy. 💛

Back to normal. 😂

And again and again, like I am always saying, sorry for the grammatical errors and the typos.

20

ANG SARAP sa feeling, matutulog ka ng katabi mo ang mahal mo at magigising kang may ngiti sa labi dahil alam mong katabi mo parin ang taong mahal mo.

Payapa itong natutulog habang kanina ko pa tinititigan ang napakaamo nitong mukha habang nakangiti ng sobrang lapad. Nakahiga ito sa aking braso habang nakayakap sa aking baywang.

I kissed her forehead very gentle with love and passion while caressing her cheeks. "I already marked you. So don't leave me ok?" I said with my still husky voice.

I really remember vividly what happened last night and I love every details of it. I love the way how I marked her to be mine. And I promise to myself that I'll gonna treasure it for the rest of my life.

Minutes after staring at her, she moved. She moved her head closer to my chest and hugged me tighter while humming. "Hmmmm." she looks very comfortable in me, but not too long she stopped from humming and her gripped on my waist loosen as if she realized that I'm not her favorite pillow.

Agad-agad umangat ang tingin nito at gulat na gulat and matang tumingin sakin na di maiwasan ang mapangiti dahil sobra parin ang ganda niya kahit gulat na gulat ito. With her all strength, she pushed me the reason why I fell to the floor but instantly get-up when I heard her griping. "Agghh." daing nito.

Agad akong bumangon sa pagkakahulog at lumapit sa kanya. "Hey, Aem are you ok?" I asked while staring at her face that was in pain. "Baby, are you ok? Hey, baby?" sunod na sunod na tanong ko at di malaman ang gagawin ng patuloy ang pagdaing niya.

"Ahhh. Ri, masakit." anito.

"Saan? Saan? Tell me baby? Baby where?"

"My cúnt" she replied that made me chuckled a little bit. She looked at me and glared me for a second, maybe she heard my chuckle. "It's your fault. Don't laugh." she again glared me.

"Does it hurt really?" I asked.

"Ikaw kaya magka-klitoris at mapasukan ng ari ng kabayo?" daing parin nito. Hindi ako natatawa sa daing nito dahil sa sakit, sa katunayan ay naaawa ako pero nakakatawa kase ng pinagsasabi niya kaya diko maiwasang tumawa.

"Hey, my díck isn't horse's díck." angal ko rito. "Masakit ba na masakit?" tanong ko rito ng patuloy ito sa pagdaing.

Kung sa ibang bagay lang siya daing ng daing magugustuhan ko pa eh.

"Yeah. But I don't think this can kill me." anito.

"Let me see?" aniko at hinawakan ang magkabilang laylayan ng suot niyang short at hihilain na sana ng pinigilan niya ako.

"What are you doing? You nympho." anito.

"I'll just gonna check it. Let me. And don't you ever call me nympho, you're the one who seduced me last night." I countered that made her stop and she let me see her reddish clitorís like a good and obedient dog. "It's reddish, baby." I uttered after looking it thoroughly and look at her face but only to find out that her cheeks are redder that her reddish clitorís.

"W-What?" anito sabay iwas ng tingin. "T-Tapos kana ba? Baka may balak kang ibalik ang s-short ko?" nauutal na anito.

"Ahh, yeah I almost forgot." natatawa ko itong itinaas. "And baby, you're being uncomfortable, aren't you?" I asked and just like what I said I like the most her honest part because even she was embarrassed she'll tell the truth.