13

Dedicated to potatoestine , AugustusFrank and MiscreantQueen ... 😘♥️

Enjoy. 🎊

New character(s) below. 😁

13

AS I TURNED my head, I was shocked when I saw who was it. My mouth agape. When did he came here? He didn't inform us that he's coming.

"Hey, you here?" I asked after a seconds of silence because I was—we were shocked as fvck.

"You surprised us as fvck." Riz added

He sat beside me then looked at us one-by-one then shrugged. "Did I really?" he chuckled.

"Fvck dude why didn't you inform us?" ani naman ni Riz.

"Then it will not called surprise if that's the case." natatawang ani pa nito.

"But in any chance, you're Blue, aren't you?" kunot noong tanong ni Riz na ikinatawa naman niya.

"What do you think?" he was grinning from ear to ear that made Riz, Loux and so as me confused. And our forehead creased in unison.

We watched him thoroughly while he himself get the meal infront of me—my plate to be exact, and took a bite. After that, he grabbed Loux's drink then took a zipped. This person is really shameless. Ang kapal di man lang bumili ng kanya.

"Red!" the three of us shouted in unison but he didn't even bother to look at us but instead, he continued eating and later on zipping.

"Shameless." Loux uttered.

"I'll not argue on that Loux." ani naman ni Riz.

"He really is." I murmured, agreeing on what Loux said.

Then the person whom I assumed to be Red, actually the three of us, looked at Loux. "Mmm..." he took a zip. "kind of."

"Who the fvck are you?" Riz asked in confusion because the latter isn't confirming if he's Red or Blue, or maybe Green or White. And I just noticed why Riz was always cursing well in fact he was too fvcking innocent?

"I'm Green." the three of us really fvcking shocked than we already was. But the shameless just smiled at us.

"Your really Green?" sabay pa kaming tatlong nagtanong nito.

Tumango-tango ito. "The one and only. And the most handsome among my brothers." taas noong anito.

I, myself just chuckled on what he said, while Loux countered. "How can you say you're the most handsome well infact you're all identical?"

Agad naman itong sinang-ayunan ni Riz. "I agree."

"Can't you see? My brows are thicker than my other brothers." he said while pointing his two thick eyebrows.

Me, Riz and including Loux's forehead creased on what he said. "You have the same eyebrows. Stop dreaming." I said.

"No!" he shouted. "I'm the most handsome. I'm more handsome than Red, so as Blue and White!" he said. Seems like he can't accept the fact that they have the same features exactly.

We just shrugged and Riz spoke ignoring Green and his craziness. "Where are the three?"

"They decided to come this afternoon during your practice to surprise you people, but because I'm the most handsome, I came earlier to kill their joy and so later you won't be surprise anymore." anito't natatawa pang nagkukwento. "And aside from the most handsome, I'm the smartest among my stupid brothers. Right?" he added.