16

Enjoy. 💜

Again, I wanted to remind y'all that all the chapters contained strong words that are not suitable for young readers so as the future chapters. Thank you.

And also again, none of what has been written and to be written down has purposely been created to offend.

(Should I put that in every chapters to remind you guys? Haha)

By the way, vote and comments are really much appreciated.

And again by the way how far my story is?

16

"AEM, DATE tayo?" yaya ko rito rito habang palabas kami ng kanilang building. Sinundo ko kasi siya rito pagkatapos ng aming klase. I've been doing this for almost three weeks. And I'm really used to the murmurs and stares and I think so as Aem.

"I don't have time." she said that made me pouted. Here we go again.

It's been almost two months after the epic incident that written on my own history. Inside that two months, I used to know her deeper. Her characteristics that I didn't knew she have and she gave me a peek to her personal life.

One of the things that I've learn to know about her was her famous line that I didn't buy anymore, 'I don't have time.'

"Date na tayo." pilit ko rito.

"I said I'm busy." diin nito.

"Date na tayo." I said mimicking her firm voice. I even licked my lips and winked at her. I hope this will do.

I saw her stilled that made me chuckled. She's really cute. And inside that almost two months, I'm looking forward every day to see her stilled face, especially the blushing face of hers.

"Ano? Date tayo?" ngiti ko rito.

"Ok, fine. When?" inis na anito. Sa tingin ko inis dahil di niya'ko matiis. Aww, I feel very love.

"This Thursday if you're free."

"This week?" tanong nito pabalik kaya tumango ako.

"So, ano?"

"Titingnan ko." she replied.

"Don't just see, make sure of it." aniko rito. "And besides it's still Monday so you have an ample time to make sure of it." I added. "Wala naman tayong pasok sa araw na yon diba?" I asked.

"You're cute when you speak Tagalog." natatawang anito instead of answering my question.

"Talaga binibini? Simula ngayon magtatagalog na ba ako, aking iniirog?" I replied that made her laugh.

"Moron." she replied between her laughs.

"Bobo at handang magpakabobo masungkit lang ang iyong puso." I replied before winking at her.

"Stop that plain tagalog. Hindi ka pala cute." ani pa nito.

"I'm not really cute baby. Just handsome."

Right after that, we're now standing in front of Aemieh's car. "By the way, you arrived safe last Saturday?" she asked when I was about to leave.

I looked at her. "Yeah" I replied. "I have a good time with the boys." I added.

"Just boys?" she asked raising a brow.

"Jealous?" I asked back.

"Nope. I just want to break a bones. That's all." napamaang ako sa sinabi nito at di namamalayan na pumasok na pala siya sa loob ng kanyang sasakyan at mabilis na pinaandar.