Mercenary 2/3(07-10-20)

Peter had his own floor in the tower. He only talked with Bucky and Thor, to the others surprise. Peter still made the others uncomfortable with his glares. He would only answer questions for Natasha and Bruce. They often found Peter reading in the dusty library with Loki. No words were spoken between the two in that room.

Peter also spent his time baking. It really surprised the team after they came back from a mission with a room full of sweets that smelt godly. Clint immediately began eating them. "They could be poisoned you know." Peter's words make Clint blanch and he just shrugged. "At least I died happy."

"Can't argue with that. There not poisoned.... but I hope you like them..." the little mutter at the end of the sentence did not go unnoticed by Clint.

"They are absolutely heavenly." The small red in Peter's face was obvious to everyone. Bucky let out a surprised yelp when his leg was ran into by Tess. Leaning down, Bucky picked the dog up and pet her.

"I didn't know you baked, kid." Natasha commented, ruffling his hair. It didn't go over well if someone else were to.

Anyways, he was currently battling with Thor. He wanted to practice his new-found ability to wield the Mjolnir. Thor didn't go to easy on peter because he was a mutant with advanced healing. Thor and peter used this time to get rid of the anger they held in themselves.

After they stopped training, the two sat down against the wall together. "You seemed real angry out there. What's wrong?" Thor looked at Peter with an unreadable expression.

"This Avengers team is full of cultural discrimination, Son of Parker. I am constantly looked down upon due to my lack of experience in the Midgard Realm. They assume that because I am outwitted by my brother, the god of trickery, that I am not a capable being. They think that because I don't understand new Midgard customs, that I'm not worthy of their time, that they are superior because of my limited knowledge of Midgard. Son of Stark doesn't let me provide battle strategies even though I've been refining my knowledge for thousands of years. It upsets me greatly, I am sorry for taking it out on you, young warrior."

Peter was quiet for a minute. He never thought about the way they have been treating Thor. He noticed how they treated Loki's as scum even if Loki hadn't done anything wrong, per-say. But he never paid attention to Thor's interactions with the team.

"It's ok Thor. I don't quite understand your difficulties, because I have not had them happen to me first hand in any way. But I can relate to you with them not thinking I am capable of much due to my age. They don't even let me in the room. We should ask Fury to send us on missions together! I'd love to here about your strategies... and I'd love to learn more from you, if your willing to teach me. And, its ok that you fought out your anger, because I did too." Peters smile seemed to be contagious, because Thor smiled slightly and nodded.

"I would enjoy that, Son of Parker."

-:-

Thor wore stealth armor, Peter wore a black suit, and Bucky wore what he normally did for missions. The trio had been planning this attack on the gang for a while. It was one Peter had always planned to get rid of even though he preferred getting paid for it. He never did because even he would be way to outnumbered. Now though, the trio could take out the whole gang with the plan(s) they all worked together on. After explaining to Fury why they are actually some of the most powerful on the team, and that they could handle the mission, he
approved it.

Plan A summary: Stealth, don't cause a ruckus. Find the boss and kill him first, then slowly pick off the higher members. Don't go against groups with more than two people. Thor will be brute force back up for the ending. Spider is in charge of assassinating the right side of the building, and Bucky got the left.