Author's note

Hi guys,  I'm Soujanya
Thanks for peeping in.
This is my first attempt to write something and I hope that I get your love and support .

Firstly I'd like to thank all the rikara writers who fed my love for Rikara since the last one and half years when I first saw Dil bole oberoi.
I came across some beautiful pieces of work,  cover edits,  promos,  Vedios  which kept me sane while I missed my favourite television pair.
This work is a dedication to all the rikara writers.
Secondly and most importantly this plot came to my mind while I was reading "slightly wicked" a shivika fan fiction by lazyakabookworm. That story was supposed to get a sequel on Rikara for which I have been waiting forever.

I just couldn't get this idea out of my head for many days and finally decided to write it down... Except for one particular scene from that story which is the inspiration,  nothing else is akin to the original work. 
I would be so happy if you like, vote and comment.

Last but not the least thank you  somu aka Saumya_Jha for the wonderful cover...  This is my first fanfic and it means a lot to me... 

Thanks to all my wattpad friends my chutkis pri_divshrenal123  and Sirinfathima who believed that I could write something and I hope to live up to your expectations... 
Also thanks to @eatables for the first vote 😉

Co incidentally,  on today's date 4 years back ishqbaaz started.  Ahh  how I miss them 😢😢 ...

Okay  that was emotional 😐  enough of the drama , I'm not  a senti person per se,  so,  let's start with the story... 
This is supposed to be a three or mostly five shot book.
The first chapter will be updated by tonight after some last minute editing.