Thinking

Hello again, I hope you readers enjoy the story.

I'll trying to update regularly as long as people vote and comment.

"Yo"normal speaking
"Yo"inner speaking
'Yo' thinking
___________________________________________________

"Goodnight mommy, goodnight daddy!"She yelled as they closed the door. She waited for a while as the footsteps died out, and she heard their door close. She waited for about five minutes before deeming it okay to get out of bed and check on herself.

'Inner, check our charka reserves.' She waited a moment as she walked to her desk, using the dim moonlight to avoid hitting anything. It seems her light ninja stealth like footsteps stayed with her. She smiled and picked up a piece of paper and added charka to it.

"Okay, we have the charka reserves of a child, meaning very little. My reserves are slightly better, but not by much. Meaning combined we barley make up the levels of a mid year academy student." Inner Sakura stated sadly. Sakura knew that her inner had her own reserves which she had learned while training a while back. It was really useful when she needed to do emergency healing.

'Thats still pretty good. We have to meditate and train more. I checked our control trying to cover the paper and make it sharper and it worked.' Inner smirked knowing this. 'Our control is just as good as before. We need to do more charka controlling exercises. Still our control needs to be perfect, and we need to up our charka reserves so we can begin our old style Taijutsu and medical training.'

"True...hey I think we should change out fighting style." Inner suggested. "Before since we only had one fighting style we were left at a disadvantage. Plus it would be strange if you started fighting Sannin style."

Sakura thought over it for a moment. Inner was right. She could practice the legendary slug princesses style in private, but never use it in a fight until it was absolutely needed. Even if her fighting style was strong and most reliable, she needed to be able to have different styles incase she ever came across someone who could figure out a way out of her style.

'Your right. We need a new style. Well, I guess what I should worry about now is speed and stamina along with my control and charka reserves. I was at a huge disadvantage with my reserves and stamina....' Sakura knew that she could never come close to Naruto's crazy stamina or ocean of charka, but it sure as hell wasn't about to stop her from bettering herself.

"So are we going to train on what you suggested?" Inner asked.

'Yes, but mostly speed, stamina and my reserves. A few of my biggest weaknesses. Taijutsu can wait until my stamina is better. We need to see if I can get my hands on some weights.' She told Inner remembering how fast Lee got using weights.

Inner nodded and began to store all the information that had been given to her. She knew better then to write everything down on paper. Her parents would seriously doubt that she knew all these stuff just by reading. She also made sure to lock her memories of the future in the safest part of her mind. She could still access the memories, although anyone who tried to get in her head would be severely punished by Inner Sakura.

"Hey Outer, are we still going to play fangirl again and be mean to Naruto?" Inner asked startling Sakura. Sakura groaned feeling stupid that she almost forget such an important person.

"....Naruto..."She whispered out loud. This time around she could help the poor boy out. After all he was the only reason she had this opportunity to change the devil like future for them. He saved her from certain death and she had to save him now. Plus she had grown rather fond of her idiotic blonde.

But she was so getting Shikamaru back. After Naruto left training for with the toad Sannin she was lonely and saddened. Shikamaru was there for her. He will never know how much she valued every moment he spent with her.

"Were going to befriend Naruto and Shikamaru! Cha!" Sakura sighed at Inner.

'Not quiet yet, Inner. I can't go. We'll befriend Naruto in a little while so just be patient. After all we can't have the ANBU watching us train. But we will befriend before the academy, or try to. We owe the old fox that much. Plus Naruto was a great friend. So we will befriend him one way or another. Shikamaru on the other hand can be done easily. Ask a few things and boom, watching clouds.'

She waited for a moment expecting Inner to rant about it being unfair and all but was surprised to see Inner got the reasoning.

"......Okay."Inner murmured put out by the idea, but the brought up another subject.

"So are you going to act prodigy like or the average kid?"Inner asked curiously.

'I've decided to become a bit of a Shikamaru clone in public view.'She smirked knowing she could ace the act.'In private I'll be Sakura Haruno, kick ass Kunoichi trying to save my future.'

Sakura smiled as she decided that tomorrow she would begin her training. After all she was a three year old who had a not so bright future ahead.

______________________________________________________________________________