Prologue: 1

After Emelia’s 16th birthday dinner with her mother and little brother a strange man invades their home and shots all of them. Emelia luckily lived with only a shot to her lower abdomen and left arm. Being found by her next door neighbors they took them all to the hospital. Only to find out that the rest her family is dead.

Feeling anger and seeking revenge she asks for the best detective there is to be on her case. And the detective on her case is TinTin. The 17 year old boy who had escaped many threats, had found sunken treasure, and even traveled to the moon. Surely with his help she will find out who murdered her family and why.

 But when they solve her mystery will the truth keep them apart? Or will they still remain the same? But one question still lingers, Why is her great grandfather’s pocket watch so important?

(Yes the original book cover for this is on : http://digitalartsandgaming.deviantart.com, Digital posted it there)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yes this is one of the first prologues, (luckily) there will oiny be one more afte this one. So anyway I just wanted to thank you guys, my new story 'The Elite Group' has more reads than ever, I just wanted to acknowledge  you guys for reading it.

 -❤- Kaitlyn R. Cyrus -❤-