CHAPTER 33: FINALLY!!!

FLASHBACK

BECA'S POV

While waiting for Cynthia to pick us up we decided to go to a nearest coffee shop, I met so many fans inside the shop even here they are a lot of fans who followed me so I let them to took pictures and autographs with me. They didn't do anything harmful to me so why not. Jesse and Theo is the one who assisted me while the fans comes near to me.

I stopped taking a picture with them when Amy finished answering the call she said Cynthia is waiting for us outside so I said good-bye to my fans. When I saw Cynthia I run to her and I hugged her so tightly. I missed them so much and I can't wait to see them especially Chloe.

"I saw many of your fans, you are really so famous now Becs"
--- Cynthia said to me and I just chuckled

"Really? That's only the word you want to say? I am expecting you will said that you missed us?"
---- Amy protested and all of us laughed

"I missed you guys and it was true, you know what? We are watching the premiere and the released of the song, after hearing the songs? Chloe cried and we don't know why"
--- Cynthia said to us and we are all shocked.

"Did she, what?"
--- I asked her again

"She cried Becs, okay happy?"
--- Amy said and we all laughed again.

"I am not happy that she cried and I don't like that. I told you Ame's she got the warning?"
--- I told to Amy and Cynthia looked so upset

"What warning? You planned this?"
--- Cynthia asked and Amy is the one who explained

"After I heard all the songs she wrote, I also thought that she is letting Chloe go and I thought she is saying goodbye. That song she wrote? Is just a warning for Chloe, Beca expected that Chloe will watch the premiere and the released of the song, Beca put words that we didn't expect from the songs to make Chloe realize that Beca will do all she said in the song if she can't realize how Beca love her so much"
--- Amy explained to her and I agreed to it

"And she cried so it means she got the warning"
--- Cynthia said and we all giggled

"Maybe, well drive faster Cynthia I really want to see them now"
--- I said and she did what I said.

After an hour, we dropped Theo and Jesse in our apartment and we arrive at the house, we saw the door open and we decided to go inside, they are talking and we heard something about pregnant, they looked so shocked and Chloe was so nervous and shaken. But when I heard the word sorry from her? I think my world and my heart stopped, she wants to come near me but I forbidden her. I just went upstairs and I didn't talked to all of them.

--- END OF THE FLASHBACK

Chloe was pregnant? When did they had their intercourse? I don't know what to do now, it's wrong timing again. They have to continue their wedding. I am crying in our room, I think I can't hold this situation this time. There seems a lump on my throat and I can't breathe, l feel anger over my love for her right now. Why did she let it all lead to this? all our sacrifices, love and resistance for our love will go to nothing.

I keep crying because of anger and pain, I can't control my feelings until I feel someone caressed me and hugged me, the feeling that I was so weak and feels like I am losing my appetite. Amy is the one who was with me.

"Stop crying Becs, you should talk to her"
--- Amy said to me and I lend my head to her

"How can I talked to her if I am in pain again?"
--- I told to her