Jeff kills (Y/N)

No one's POV
-
Jeff and (Y/N) were playing 'Granny' on Roblox, Jeff got picked to be Granny and right now he's chasing (Y/N). "Awwww come back baby! Lemme kiss you! 😘😘😘" Jeff grinned at her. "No way Jeffn you're gonna kill me!" You responded. (You two aren't in the game btw) "c'mon babe~" Jeff creepily said. "No!" You said making your Roblox character run away from Granny (Jeff) "WHY AM I

SO SLOW?!" Jeff yelled annoyed "hey, if I had to be slow do do you" (Y/N) laughed. She accidentally bumped into Granny (Jeff). "Gotcha!" Jeff grinned and killed (Y/N). "JEFF!" You yelled looking at him. "Hahahahaha" he laughed and kissed your cheek "fuck you" you growled "ok!" He laughed "dude! I was joking!" You blushed "I-I know!" He said between his laughing. "Grrrrr" you growled and got up leaving the Gaming Room.

Jeff's POV
-
I continued to laugh then got up and ran out of the Gaming Room. "C'mon babe!" I chucked walking in my room to see (Y/N) there wearing CpFan's shirt that was (f/c) and jeans "hell nah! Thanks to you kidnapping me I realized I had no clothes here!" There she goes talking about how I kidnapped her and how she had no clothes at ten mansion so she had to wear mine, Jane's, Nina's, Clockwork's or CpFan's. "Hey (Y/N)!

Wanna go to your house to get your clothes?" Nina popped her head in. "Sure!" She smile and they ran off. I shrugged and went to play games with BEN. CpFan walked downstairs and looked at BEN. "Hey BEN? If you hate water then how to you shower?" She asked, BEN stopped his game and looked at her. "I bathe in soap" he replied. "Oooookay?" CpFan looked at him weirdly and left while I

laughed. 5 minutes later (Y/N) and Nina came back with bags. "Whoo! I finally have my own clothes back!" (Y/N) cheered. ''Aww man!" I frowned, (or tried to...) (Y/N) always looks cute in my hoodies and I love her.
-
People who hate Jeff and are reading this book for no reason:WHAT?! AM I A JOKE TO YOU?!
Me:yes, yes you are😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
-
Later (Y/N) came downstairs wearing a black shirt that said "I belong to Jeff The Killer and Jeff only", some (f/c) pants and white sneakers.

 -People who hate Jeff and are reading this book for no reason:WHAT?! AM I A JOKE TO YOU?!Me:yes, yes you are😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂-Later (Y/N) came downstairs wearing a black shirt that said "I belong to Jeff The Killer and Jeff only", some (f/c) pants...

(You can use this pic :)). "Damn~" I grinned "what?" She giggled sitting on my lap. "That'll prove you're mine" I purred, "here! I asked CpFan to make you one too!" She held up a white shirt with lots of blood and a few blood prints and had a blood moon in the middle with the words "(Y/N)'s yandere killer" in white.

 "That'll prove you're mine" I purred, "here! I asked CpFan to make you one too!" She held up a white shirt with lots of blood and a few blood prints and had a blood moon in the middle with the words "(Y/N)'s yandere killer" in white

(Legit took me FOREVER to edit the white shirt😓) "wow! Thanks babe! I love it!" I grinned "no problem Jeff!" She giggled, I took off my hoodie along with my black shirt and put the white one on. "I look good!" I bragged "You look even sexier" (Y/N) laughed. "WHAT?! JEFF GETS A NEW SHIRT AND I GET A POTATO?!" BEN yelled causing CpFan to roll around laughing. "You're weird

when you laugh" CJeff said walking by, but it was true. Whenever CpFan laughed it was like L.J was possessing her or something. "OOOOOH~!" L.J yelled, fell down next to CpFan and rolled around laughing as well. "So weird..." Masky muttered. "Children, 9:48 PM" Slendy said walking in. We all groaned and went upstairs. Jeff and I cuddled in bed still wearing our new shirts and fell asleep.
~
I think I should've renamed this "Jeff and (Y/N)'s new shirts"... But I wanted everyone to be like "WHAT?!" So o could fool them😂😂😂 sorry I like pranks but puns/jokes even more! That's why L.J is my favourite clown!

Friend:hey CpFan! Who's your favourite? Pennywise The Dancing Clown or The Joker?

Me:LAUGHING JACK!!!! :D

Them:what?

Me:DID I FRICKEN' STUTTER?! LAUGHING. JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He the best clown UwU