Japanese_legends

Creepyloves! I stumbled across this new Wattpad user called Japanese_legends and her Jeff The Killer book is awesome! Like I added Creepypasta and Japanese Urban Legends together and she did the same thing! I guess she just had no idea :) but damn her book is great! You should check her out! Her book is fantastic! It belongs in an art gallery! Not saying yours shoulding 😬 but if you read her book you'll know what I mean, sorry if you won't like it :( but to be that book is cool! I hope she updates some more parts soon! And tomorrow is my sister's b-day! So everyone.....SING! "Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday Dear Ritika! Happy Birthday To You!!!!"

Jeff:ANY MANY MORE!

Shut it Jeffery!

Nina:Japanese_legends 's book is really cool! Please read it!

Me:I'M BEGGING YOU! PPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE READ IT!!!!!!!! You will? YAY!!!!

If you said yes:
Me:YOU WILL?! YAS!!! *happily hugs you*
You:*laughs and hugs back*

If you said no it sucks:
Me:HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE BOOK?! YOU KNOW WHAT?! FOR BEING RUDE TO MAH NEW FRIEND'S BOOK I SHALL NOT UPDATE DIS BOOK FOR YOU AGAIN!
You:whatever I don't care 😒
Me:WHY YOU LITTLE
You:CATCH ME IF YOU CAN PUNK! *runs away*
Me:GET. OVER. HEREEE!!! *chases you angrily*