Lemon

Warning:18+ PEOPLE! 18+!!! I know I'm just 12 but c'mon! I gotta write the story right?
~
Yep! Dirty minded Scorpios~! *perverted smirk*
BEN:WHOOOO!!!! LET'S GET THIS LEMON STARTED!!!
Offenderman:YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
You and Jeff:*blush like crazy*
CJeff:*facepalms while muttering* why does my girlfriend have to be a Scorpio?
Meh:SCORPIO TIME!!! Also I'm imagining a ton of sexual scenarios for you two~ hehe also I died drooling while looking for pics of shirtless Jeff and I couldn't decide on what to use so I just used the pics I found were the sexiest (I'm my opinion).
♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️♏️
Your POV
After the game was over Jeff and I went to our room. (Meh:oooh~!) Jeff closed and locked the door while I sat on our bed. He pounced on me and started kissing my neck. I moaned in satisfaction once he found my sweet spot. "You like this (Y/N)~?" He purred seductively I just moaned in response. "Mmmm~ oh Jeff" I felt myself getting wet, Jeff started rubbing my private through my jeans and underwear. I moaned louder.

Jeff ripped my shirt and I only had my bra to hide my breasts. (Meh:things are getting a little steamy in there~!) Jeff tore my bra away and kissed one of my breasts while playing with the other one. Jeff did the same to the opposite breasts making me moan some more. "Jeff~" I moaned. Then Jeff suddenly started kissing my stomach making me giggle, he unbuttoned my jeans and threw them away along with my underwear.
~
Ok, before we continue (I know the pervs are disappointed) I just want to point out that I've been reading a lot of "Jeff The Killer X reader smut/lemon" books ('cause that's what I do 'cause I'm a Scorpio😏) and it's kinda embarrassing writing smut so I asked two of my friends who write smuts in their Jeff The Killer x reader books (aka Ice_Creepypasta and Zodiac_Creepypasta ) so they helped. Anyway CONTINUING!
-
Jeff took off his hoodie and shirt so I saw his six pack (meh:*drools* oh, sorry). I blushed and he grinned "like what you see~?" He purred seductively, I nodded in response. He took off his jeans and boxers (meh:*dies drooling*) I pulled him in for a kiss and he roughly kissed back. He started kissing down my body and made it to my core (privet part) and started licking. I moaned softly but that wasn't enough for him.

He started thrusting his tongue in and out of me (meh:THEN REPEAT! XD) and I clawed the bedsheets moaning in pleasure. "J-Jeff! I-I'm gonna-!" I moaned out and orgasmed. Jeff licked my cum away and I flipped us over. I kissed his pecs, biceps and abs making my way down. I kissed the tip of his member "ahh (Y-Y/N)! St-stop teasing" he moaned out. I started sucking his member and he

moaned some more. I went deeper with his member in my throat, I gagged a bit which made him moan even more. "Oh fuck (Y/N)! I'm gonna-" he came and I swallowed his cum, it tasted gross to be honest (A/N:how I know? I asked meh friends UwU) but I enjoyed it, Jeff flipped is over and put his tip near my entrance "ready?" He asked. "J-Jeff, I'm scared" I whimpered, he kissed my cheek

and smiled softly "don't worry (N/n), you can cling onto me, tell me to stop or thrust faster" I smiled back and nodded signalling that I was ready. Jeff thruster into me roughly and I screamed in pleasure. "Jeff~" I moaned "yes babe~?" He grinned "faster" I moaned louder. He went roughly fast. "JEFF!!!!" I moaned "(Y/N)!" He moaned and kissed me. I kissed back when I felt a knot in my stomach. "J-Jeff! I'm gonna-" "me too

baby" he moaned cutting me off. We both moaned and came, his warm cum filled the inside of my privet. Jeff collapsed on top of me then to the side rolled off, I cuddled close to his naked body and he wrapped his arms around me protectively when CpFan yelled "JEFF!!! DON'T GET MY FRIEND PREGNANT!!!!" We both laughed and fell asleep while CpFan was yelling at Jeff to not get me pregnant.
~
Phew! Finally done! ^u^, next chapter will be called "when he 'cheats' but you know what happened" so you know that he didn't cheat that's why I put quotation marks on the word ''cheats". BYE~!!! :3 *le gasp* omg I was about to publish this when I decided that the next part will be the same for the Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios book! YAYYYY!!!

Also I'm sorry to say this but... I cut my left arm using a knife, last night my dad yelled at me and so I set an alarm for 5:00 AM which said "wake up! Time to start cutting". So that's why I cut my arm.. I'm very sorry to mention that, don't worry about me. I just have three cuts, no blood pouring out. It does sting though.