Chapter 1

Devon's pov:
We walked back to where everybody was celebrating and me zoey and Ravi looked at each other knowing that is about to be ruined. Hey guys steel said. You look like you have seen a ghost Nate said. Actually there is something Ravi said. And we know you aren't going to like it zoey said. Devon? You know that feeling that I got in my stomach before it is back and it is telling me that evox is back and he is stronger than ever. What the commander said. How is that possible Nate said. He was destroyed steel said. We know but Devon's stomach feelings are never wrong zoey said. That's true Nate said. What are we going to do steel said. Well last time the stomach pain got so bad that you passed out if it gets to that point then evox is definitely back Nate said. Just let us know when it is getting to that point zoey said to me. Okay I said. Im meeting my dad so I will see you guys later. Bye Devon.
I walked out of grid battle force to meet my dad he said he had something important to tell me. Hey dad I said. Son sit down we need to talk my dad said. Okay so talk i said. You know I said your mother died in a car crash. Yeah. I lied my dad said. What I said. The truth is that I killed her my dad said. You what! I said. Listen he said. No just stay away from me I dont want hear your excuses I said to him and ran off.

Zoe's pov:
I was in Nates lab with the rest of the team when I heard shouting. Just leave me alone dad I heard Devon shout. Devon please we have to talk about this his dad said. I dont want to talk to you so you might as well just get lost Devon shouted. What's going on the commander asked. Devon had tears in his eyes. Commander can you tell my dad to leave Devon said. Mayor I need you to leave the premises the commander said. But Devon's dad said. You heard her leave Devon said and walked off.

Nates pov:
Devon ran off before his dad left and we all followed him to his room. Devon zoey said. Are you in here I asked. Yes Devon said. Are you okay? Ravi asked. Why are you so angry with your dad I asked. You can tell us zoey said. He killed someone Devon said. Who Ravi asked. Someone closed to me and him Devon said. Who steel asked. He killed my mum Devon said........