Chapter 6

Nates pov:
Evox cant be back Ravi said. Tell that to my stomach Devon said. Are you okay I asked. Yeah I'm fine Devon said. We headed out as the commander said their was a robotron we were stopped by my mum. I thought I destroyed him my mum said. Think again mum I said. Fine I will just have to do it again she said. She got the blaster out and it again only this time harder when we weren't looking. Steel I shouted. What is wrong with you I shouted. How can you care for him my mum said. Because he is my brother how many times do I have to tell you I shouted. Whatever you are coming with me my mum said and dragged me. Let go of him steel shouted. Steel no I shouted. Take another step either of you and my son gets it my mum shouted. Steel stepped forward and my mum slashes my arm and threw me to the ground. Nate zoey shouted. Stay away from him Devon said pointing a blaster at him that is the last thing I remember before I blacked out

Zoe's pov:
Nate passed out I shouted as they were fighting Nates mum. Get him out of here Devon said. Got it steel said. Me and steel got Nate out of the way a few minutes later Devon and Ravi joined us. Is he going to be okay Ravi asked. I dont know I said.

Nates pov:
I woke up and I was feeling dizzy. Nate Zoe said. Are you okay Devon asked. Steel is he okay I asked. He is fine Ravi said. Why would your mum do this to you Zoe asked. I wish I knew I said. Maybe its my fault steel said. No steel it Isnt your fault I lobe you Neva use your my brother nothing will ever change that I said. Maybe you should stop protecting me steel said. What Nate said. I dont want you getting hurt again, let your mum kill me destroy me I dont care I just want you safe steel said. But steel you mean way to much to me I cant lose you I said. Brother you are going to have to let me go steel said. Zoe put her hand on my shoulder. Okay I said. I dont want ro lose you either, but if your mum is going to keep doing this to you then I have no choice I have to let her destroy me steel said and walked out. I cant believe all this time try I be to keep steel safe and now it is over. I said. Im sorry Nate Ravi said and he and Devon walked out.  Maybe we should Zoe started to say and then we heard the commander shouting. Devon Zoe said. What happened I asked. It was his dad Ravi said. His dad stabbed him I asked. Get him to the medical bay now the commander said. Okay I said.

Zoeys pov:
We got Devon to the medical bay when Nate got a call from steel and put it up on the big screen. Hello rangers Roxy avatar said. What do you want Nate asked. Oh we have your brother gold ranger Roxy said. Steel Nate said. Juat like your mother said he will be destroyed and you get to witness it Roxy said. Say your goodbyes robot you have 2 mintues blaze said. Steel Nate said. Im sorry steel said. It is okay buddy I understand Nate said. I love you brother I always will this is to keep you safe steel said. I know nate said. Times up blaze said.  Time for destruction robot Roxy said.