Chapter 2

Devon's pov:
Wow Nate said. Devon that is horrible zoey said. I know I said trying not to cry. We are sorry Ravi said. I just cant believe that my dad expects me to understand i said. You shouldn't you have Every right to be angry with him Nate said. I know I said. If you dont want to talk to him then that is understandable zoey said. All this time my dad told me that he loved my mum very much and turns out it was lie I said. Oh Devon that is horrible steel said. The commander wants us in my lab Nate said. Lets go zoey said. Devon are you coming Ravi asked. Yeah I said.

Zoey pov:
We all met in Nates lab and to Devon's surprised his dad was there. Devon went to attack his dad but we all stopped him. Devon no Nate said. Violence isn't the answer I said. I dont want to hear his excuses Devon said. Just let me explain Devon's dad said. I dont want to hear it Devon said. Please he begged. Look what you did is unforgivable Devon said. You should be locked up I said. Why aren't you locked up dad Devon said. Because your brother was blamed Devon's dad said. You blamed Brody Devon said. That is just cruel. I know debons dad said. I want believe this you expect me to understand but more and more keeps coming out of your big fat mouth Devon said. Calm Devon Ravi said. You know what just get out I never want to see you aging Devon said. Commander. Security commander said. Take the mayor out of here and dont let him return. Please Devon his dad said. Take him away Devon said. I cant believe your dad blamed your brother for his mistake I said. I have to see my brother Devon said. I need to know if he knew anything about dad killing my mum. I need to know now so I can bring my dad down once and for all......