Chapter 4

Nates pov:
What do you mean he is going to die zoey said. My mum thinks Im getting to close to steel and that he is going to hurt me so she is going to destroy him I said But your mum has met steel she knows he is harmless Devon said. No she acted and now she is going to destroy the only thing I have ever wanted I said. But we can convince your mum that steel isn't dangerous at all zoey said. That will never work I said. Why not zoey said. Because once my mums mind is made up nothing can change that I said and walked off to cry.

Zoeys pov:
We have to do something I said. But you heard Nate nothing can change his mind mind Ravi said. Maybe but what if we were to show that steel loves Nate and would never do anything to hurt him I said. How would we do that steel asked. Your going to have to show your mum that you would never hurt Nate even if you were being controlled you have to show her that you are harmless I said. This better work Devon said. It will I'm going to find Nate you guys get steep into position I said.

Nates pov:
I was walking around until I finally got to my room and sat on my bed and starting crying. I didn't want to lose steel he was too important to me. Nate I heard zoey say. What is it i said. Listen I know you said nothing can change tour mums mind but I have a plan and it will work I said. Zoey I told you I said. Please this will only work if you trust me zoey said. Do you trust me. Of course I do I said. Well here is the plan steel is going to show your mum that you are completely harmless zoey said. How are you Going to do that I asked. You will see zoey said....