Chapter 8

Nates pov:
I walked away to think maybe I should talk to mum I thought. Hey you okay Zoey asked. Yeah Devons right I cant keep avoiding her I said. Dont listen to him Zoey said. Take your time Ravi said.

Devons pov:
I just couldn't believe that my dad lies about how my mum died and then tried to kill me as well and expects me to understand. Hey Ravi said. Hey I said. Listen I know you are angry but maybe talking to your dad is your best bet Ravi said. He tried to kill me just like my mum. I said angrily. Calm Devon listen getting yourself all worked up isn't good Ravi said. I know but I didn't know how to control my anger I did. It took me a while remember Ravi said. Hey what is up Nate? I asked. The commander wants you here Nate said. Tell her we are on our way Ravi said. What did you want... I started. Devon zoey said. I am going kill you I shouted. I lunges at my dad but was stopped by everyone. Devon stop zoey said. This isn't helping Nate said. Calm down Ravi said. I finally calm down and controlled my anger. What is he doing here I asked calmly. I just wanted to explain everything my dad said. I don't want to heart anything from you I said. Just let me explain you will get why I did what I did my dad said. What part of I don't want to hear it don't you understand I said. You aren't going to let me explain are you my dad said. Correct I said. Now get out I said.

Nate pov:
It was finally my turn to talk to my mum. Sweetie my mum said. Just get it over with I said. Listen I thought steel was out to hurt you because I have never had a robot for a son my mum said. Why didn't you just asked me what he was like I asked. Because I had it in my head that he was dangerous and he needed to be destroyed I and I sorry honey my mum said. There is nothing ore I want to forgive you but after seeing you shorting steel twice I can't I said. But my mum said. I'm sorry but I can't forgive you I want to but after  seeing what Devon is going through and how you shot steel twice I don't see how you could ever be forgiven I'm sorry I said and walked out.

Devons pov:
Hey you okay Ravi asked. I guess I said. Hey guys Nate said. Hey how did it go with your mum zoey asked. I talked to her Calmly and decided that I could never forgive her mate said. What Ravi said. She shit steel twice and after seeing him in that state I told her she couldn't be forgiven. Nate said and walked out. If Nate can talk to his mum calmly and still choose not to forgive her then maybe that is what you have to do Ravi said. But he want almost killed by his own parent. But steel was zoey said. If he can deal with his mum shorting steel twice you just need to talk to him calmly without trying to kill him zoey said. Then choose whether or not to forgive him or not Ravi said. Your right I have to talk to my dad I said.....