Chapter 3

Nates pov:
I had something I wanted to tell everyone but seeming as this thing was Devon's dad I thought it is best if I shouldn't say anything I dont want people focusing on me when they should be focusing on Devon for the time being. Hey you okay zoey asked me. Yeah I'm fine I said. We heard Devon screaming so we went to see why he was screaming but when we saw his dad we knew exactly why. Just leave me alone Devon said. Did you go And see yo ur brother he asked. What is it to you Devon said. Just because i killed your mum doesn't mean i dont care about you his dad said. I dont know anymore dad because to be honest i dont believe a word that comes out of your mouth Devon said. I thought I told you to leave the commander said. I just Devons dad started. No I want you to leave and never come back you are banned from grid battle force commander shaw said. Are you okay I asked. I'm fine I just can't deal with him right now Devon said. Look you don't want to see tour dad right now and that is understandable zoey said. Yeah Ravi said. I looked at steel and he was telling me to tell them but I couldn't how was I suppose to tell them that steel my only brother was going to die because my mum is going to destroy him. Seriously Nate are you okay zoey asked. I'm fine zoey seriously I said. Whatever it is you can tell us Ravi said. Look just because all this stuff is going on with my dad doesn't mean you can't tell us Devin said.

Zoeys pov:
I just don't know how to tell you Nate said. Whatever it is it can't be that bad I said. That is the thing it is that bad Nate said. Then tell us Ravi said. It is steel he is going to die Nate said.