the good girl meets her new crush part 1

Savannah's POV

I thought I'd introduce people to the "real" Savannah so to say (after Mr.Gomez's class anyways). i waited for the his class to end, avoided the cheeky and flirty bastard otherwise known as Harry. I did wonder where Marcel had gone to though. It had been two days since anyone in Mr.Gomez's class had seen him. Did I really upset him that much? Anyways after waiting for class to be over, i headed over to the school bathrooms which BTW were completely unsanitary. I went in one of the stalls and took out my normal clothes and glasses from my backpack. (A/N outfit on the side. imagine shes wearing glasses as well.)

I walked out the restroom and headed towards my second bell class while carrying some of my textbook when i accidentally ran into someone. "Im so sorry."

The person (who i knocked down) was a guy and he said,"Its fine." I was sstill on the ground trying to pick up my books. He noticed me and immediately helped me get my textbooks and helped me get on my feet. "Thanks I guess." I looked up at him. He was wearing a black V-neck t shirt and jeans with black converses.His hair was black and shaggy. He looked a little shy and said,"My names Trent."

"I- I- I'm Savannah."

"It was nice to meet you, Savannah but I have to get to class."

"Me too. I'll see you at lunch?"

He smiled at me and said,"Sure. I'll see you around."

"You as well." Then we went our seperate ways as I headed off to my Math teacher's class smiling like an idiot.

Hola this is short but notice it says part 1 so.....yea. well thats it. later