His house

Savannah's POV

After school,I walked back home and worked on some of my homework. Afterwards,I drove to Marcel's house. His house was fairly big. I knocked on his door. His mom (I think) answered the door. "Hello. How may I help you?"

"Um I'm hear for Marcel. We're working on a project together."

"Come in. I'm Anne,Marcel's mom. Its nice to meet you ......."

"Oh sorry. My names Savannah. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

"Alright well Marcel's upstairs."

"Thank you"

I walked up the staircase with my hand on the railing feeling the wood. I walked into a room and saw Marcel sitting on his bed reading with his glasses on but his hair wasn't styled,it was just loose curls like..........Harry's. And he wasn't wear a sweater vest and stuff like he usually does. He was wearing sweatpants. That's it. "Marcel?"

He looked up from his book and said,"oh hey. Are you ready to work on the project?" He went to grab a t-shirt and put it on.

"Uh....yeah."

"Sorry. I wasn't expecting you to come so soon so my room is kind of a mess."

"It's fine."

"You can sit down if you'd like." I sat down on his bed and said,"So I was thinking that we should do the effect of talking on the phone vs texting on the phone."

"That could work. We could take surveys and gather research from websites and stuff."

"Yea and maybe if we're lucky enough we'll be able to record the activity of students texting and talking on the phone throughout Manchester High."

"This is awesome! We've already have an idea of what we're going to do. Alright, so I guess we start working the project."

"Alright. I can do that. I gotta lot of free time with my mom not being here and stuff. "

"Where's your mom? "

"Business trip."

"So you're alone."

"Yeah but my older brother is gonna check up on me now and then."

"You can stay for dinner I'm sure Mum wouldn't mind."

"It's OK. I'll see you tomorrow. Later, Marcel. "
I said as I left his room heading out the door and drove home.