texting crushes.

Savannah's POV

After lunch, all I could think about was Trent but from time to time, I would pay attention to what the teachers were saying. Not long after, school ended and I drove home. I did my home work and was going to get a snack from the fridge when I saw a note from my mom.

'Hey honey. I'm going on a business trip to California. I should be back in a few weeks. There's money in the drawer near the sink for groceries and such. Your brother Danny will come by to check on you now and then. I love you so much! Bye!'

 I was sad because I wouldnt have my mom for quite some time. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and went up to my room. I took out my phone and began scrolling through my contacts until I came upon Trent's contact. I was nervous because I thought I would act stupid if  I started texting him but I clicked on his contact anyways and began texting him.

(S=Savannah T=Trent)

'Hey'

'Hey. It's Savannah,right?'

'Correct. Whatcha doin'?'

'watching my little sister.'

'Cool. What's her name?'

"Ava.'

'AWWW thats an adorable name. How old is she?'

'She's 3 years old. My parents went out to dinner so I'm watching her. Don't you hate when you get stuck babysitting while your parents go out to do something?'

'I dont have any younger siblings and all I have is a mom. My dad left my older brother and I when I was born.'

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have assumed that everyone has two parents.'

'It's fine. You didnt know.'

'Yeah but still it wasnt right of me.'

'It's fine,Trent.'

"Promise? Cause I don't wanna upset my friend that i just made.'

I smiled a little when he mentioned that we were friends.

'It's fine.I promise.'

'Good. Listen theres something I need to tell you...'

"what is it?'

'You'll still be friends with me if i tell you,right?'

"Of course! why wouldn't I?'

'It's just that other friends have left me and even became bullies to me when i told them.'

"I'm not like your other friends. Go ahead and tell me.'

'alright.......I'm gay.'

I read it over and over. I was upset. I had a met a nice guy who was cute and polite and silly and all that he turned out to be gay. I was still going to be his friend though. Not only because i promised but because i wouldn't judge him because of his sexuality.

'oh.'

Oh?! Thats all you can say, Savannah?! Fucking "oh"?!

'I knew you wouldnt want to be my friend anymore...'

'No its not that its just that i kinda had a crush on you.'

'oh. sorry to get you hopes up like that.'

'It's fine. you're still my friend.'

'well thats good. listen i gotta get back to watching Ava. If i keep my eyes off her for a second,Things go crazy.'

'Lol. good luck. Later.'

'Later.'

so even though he wasnt gonna be my possible boyfriend ,he was still going to be my best friend which is still pretty good for me.

SHOCKER!!!!!!! well i hope you enjoyed. Thats it! Bye!