partners.

Marcel's POV

I was tired of being Harry every single day and I'm pretty sure people were wondering where I went. So, the next day I went into Mr.Gomez's class as myself. No bad boy rep. No Harry. Just me plain old Marcel that wears glasses, sweater vests, and dress shoes. I was happy with my appearance its just the rest of the high school wasn't.

I walked to school not feeling the need to drive there. I was taking a nice relaxing stroll to school when I looked across the street to see the girl I (or rather Harry) had bumped into yesterday. We had met eye contact for a second and she looked frightened. I swear I know her from somewhere.....

I ignored my thougths and continued walking towards the high school. I arrived shortly and walked into Mr.Gomez's class. He noticed me and said,"So nice to have you back Mr.Taylor. (A/N made the last name up on the spot. Obviously.) I just nodded and sat in my seat that I had been "assigned" on the first day. i noticed that Savannah wasn't sitting next to me. I assumed she was either coming in late or skipping school all together. The door opened but instead of Savannah walking in, it was the girl I had bumped into and saw on my way to school. Mr.Gomez noticed and asked her name. She sat down quietly in Savannah's seat setting down her textbooks on the desk quietly saying something that even I couldn't hear and I'm sitting right next to her.

"I couldn't hear you. Could you repeat it?" Mr.Gomez said.

She said it a little louder but I was still unable to comprehend what she had said.

"If you could say it just a little bit louder please."

She sighed and said still quite quiet,"My name is Savannah. Savannah Goodwright."

All the kids who had been messing around or talking to their friends went silent. Even Mr.Gomez was shocked. Then, he got upset. "Is this some kind of joke,Ms.Goodwright? Are you pulling a prank on me?"

"Not at all."

He then calmed down and just gave up on the subject. "Anyways,today students we will be starting a project.You and a partner will be creating a science project together."

I think everyone stopped listening after parteners because everyone was already choosing their partners and stuff. Mr.Gomez noticed and said,"There's a catch though." Everyone automaticaly groaned. He then continued and said,"I will be choosing your partners...." There was more groaning. He began going around the room pairing partners together. When he came to me he said,"Marcel, your partner will be Ms.Goodwright."

I looked at Savannah and said,"Well it looks like we're going to be partners."

"Appears so."

"We can begin looking over project ideas at my house if you want."

"Thats fine.Where exactly do you live?"

"3456 Kings street."(I doubt this is anyone's address but I apologize if it is. again,I'm just making up things except for the street. Thats a real street in Manchester)

"Oh I live right around the corner from you."

"Cool. So I'll see you after school at......4?"

"Sure."

The bell then rang and I headed towards my English class with Ms. Theresa. 

Hai! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, did anyone notice that I'm using names from Wizards of Waverly Place? I mean look at the cast: David Henrie (Justin) Selena Gomez (Alex) Mr.Gomez (Selena's last name) Ms.Theresa (Name of the mom in the show). anyways thats it. Bye!