1. Suspicions

Will opened his eyes to the sound of something clanging to the ground, he checked the digital clock on the bedside table next to his bunk. The piercing red numbers read 3:56. Groaning, the son of Apollo propped his palms to his sides and sat up groggily. Once Will was awake he couldn't go back to sleep.

It took him a few moments to register where he was. His eyes scanned his surroundings, they were sky blue. A little foggy, like a sky waiting for the clouds to come and consume the world in a wet blanket.

Nico had always told Will how much he loved his eyes, Will slightly chuckled at the thought. He had started started dating the son of Hades around two months ago. Will couldn't have been happier.

As he turned his head, he opened the lamp beside him. Will saw pitch black walls surrounding him, and a large window draped with maroon, satin curtains. A black fur carpet covered the mahogany floor boards. Of course, he was in the Hades cabin. Will often slept over here.

He looked over to Nico's bunk and realized he wasn't there. The sheets were on the ground. That's strange, Will thought to himself. He realized that he might be in the bathroom. "Might as well make sure." he muttered aloud.

As he was walking across the room he heard muffled sobs coming from the bathroom. Will furrowed his eyebrows together, and worry began to set in. "N-Nico?" Will stammered. A few minutes of silence followed, the sobs stopped and by every second Will's fear grew and grew.

A/N: SO HOW WAS THAT? This is my first fanfiction so yeaaahhh this was a short chapter but the next ones should be longer. Please leave your feedback and thoughts!