Introduction

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY WATCHED THE ANIME. The spoilers would mainly be characters who haven't appeared yet in the anime as well as the relationships between those characters.

Some things before you start reading the book;

To make this less creepy for me to write I'm not going to make the first year students at hogwarts 10/11 years old. Instead, you need to be 16 to attend the first year, so the seventh year students would be about 23 years old. Sorry if me changing things bothers you, but I needed to change this one for my story to work and for me to be comfortable with writing it, hope you understand!

I don't support J.K. Rowling, nor do I support her recent actions. I'm not writing this story to praise her in any way, shape or form.

I do not own any of the characters in this story, all characters from Tower of God belong to SIU and the universe I set his characters in belongs to J.K. Rowling.

Development of relationships in this fanfiction may feel a little slow, but that's because I don't want to rush anything, if that's not your taste I completely understand.

All the wands I made up for the characters were inspired by the book ~Harry Potter Wand Generator~ by the user NetflixNinja. I saved it in one of my reading lists in case you want to check it out.