Chapter 6 // Bam

"First of all," the bunny-like figure called Headon spoke as he took a large hat from the dining table all the teachers seemed to be sitting at. The piece of headwear seemed like a stereotypical witch's or wizard's hat and it even looked like it had a face of its own. 

"Khun Aguero Agnis," Headon spoke as he held the hat, looming over the chair that was in front of him. 

"Ah, I'll see you soon Bam," Khun spoke with a reassuring smile on his face. The brunette didn't know how to respond and just watched the light blue-haired take off in the direction of the platform. 

As Khun took his place on the chair, Headon placed the hat on top of his head, it seemed to awaken instantly. The teen eyed a lot smaller from this distance, especially when compared to the gigantic hat that had been placed on top of his head. 

"Hmmm, I see," the hat spoke up, the creature(?) didn't seem to have to think for a long time, before he made a final decision. "A member of the Khun family, that will be... SLYTHERIN!"

Loud cheers were heard from the table on the far left side of the room, the loudest cheers seemed to come from people with similar blue hair colors like Khun's. These must have been his family members. Khun Aguero Agnis stood up from the chair and walked in the direction of the table the cheers came from. He readjusted his tie on the way there. 

Bam's first impression of the sorting ceremony made him feel nervous, he really didn't want to be left behind by his friends. The brunette needed to get into Gryffindor so he could stay by Rachel's side. 

"Next, Anaak Zahard," Headon spoke up as he once again raised the gigantic hat. A lizard-like girl emerged from the crowd, she seemed smaller than most of the first-years. 

"I-it's her," Shibisu whispered to Hatz, Bam was able to overhear what his peer said as he was standing directly in front of him by now. "Her?", the brunette asked, he sounded confused. "Yes, her," Hatz replied, which left Bam even more disoriented than he had been just now. "We sat with her on the train, we parted ways with her once we got off though, she was quite the nightmare," the dark-haired teen finished his explanation off. "Oh, I- I see," Bam answered, in reality, he still didn't understand.

"To Slytherin with ya," a girl hissed from the first-year crowd, Bam quickly identified who had said it, a girl with brown hair and small horns sticking out of her head. The lizard girl turn around in dismay. 

"What did you say? You damn witch."

"Witch? No shit you lizard, you're a witch too!"

"Who are you calling a lizard, you horned wo-"

"Ladies please," a sigh was heard from Headon as he impatiently nudged at the hat he was still holding up. Anaak turned her head away from the first-year crowd and resumed her walk towards the platform. 

The petite girl had a hard time getting onto the chair, due to her size, which earned her a mocking laugh from the girl she had just been argueing back and forth with. 

"Ah I understand," the hat immediately spoke up as it was placed upon Anaak's head. "You're an interesting one, I think I'll have to go with... GRYFFINDOR!" 

Cheers were heard from the third table from the left, they were not as loud as the cheers that had come from Slytherin, but the older studentes surely were welcoming of the new student. Anaak proudly let herself drop from the sorting chair, on her way to the Gryffindor table, she stuck her tongue out to the her rival. "That bitch," the brunette hissed. "Don't be so bothersome," an unfamiliar guy yawned. The teen was wrapped in a blanket and he was holding onto a pillow. 

"Next up, the 25th Bam!", Headon's voice echoed through the room. The brunette was now sweating like crazy, terrified of his own sorting. He walked towards the platform, trembling as he slowly neared the chair.