Chapter 5 // Bam

All of a sudden the light blue-haired teen burst out into laughter. "Damn, I knew they allowed pets at Hogwarts, but you're a full ass crocodile, whose pet are you?", the alligator gave the way smaller teen an annoyed look. "Khun!" Bam cried out in horror, scared to be attacked by the much more powerful looking creature, but Khun on the other hand didn't seem scared in the slightest.

"I'm NOT, a crocodile, you blue turtle," the big creature hissed at the smaller teen who was sitting opposite of him. "Pfft, yeah right," Khun spoke, pretending to wipe a tear of laughter from his eye. "If you're not a crocodile, what are you then?" 

The brunette thought the alligator was about to snap, but instead, he sat back and crossed his arms, he looked quite pleased with himself. "I'm the great leader, Rak Wraithraiser," this line caused Khun to burst out into laughter once again. "Hah! We'll see about that," the significantly smaller teen chuckled with an arrogant smirk on his face. 

"Damn turtle," Rak spoke as he glared at Khun.

The trip towards Hogwarts was way more fun than Bam had initially anticipated. He seemed to be making friends with both Rak and Khun, who seemed to need a little more time to warm up to each other. The two upcoming students sitting with Bam were the first friends the brunette had ever made aside from Rachel. Never, had he expected this to go so fluently. 

Soon, the train took off and the three teens spent their time talking to each other, getting to know each other's backstories, and sharing their excitement and expectations for their first year of Hogwarts.

After a few hours, the train seemed to stop. The brunette hadn't even noticed that it had turned dark outside already. The three teens quickly stood up from their seats and made their way to the nearest exit.

"Come on, get out! First-years, come this way," the first-years all followed the man's voice and were met with the person calling out to them only a few minutes later. The teens saw a man with close-cropped silver hair and a noticeable golden earring, he seemed to be working at Hogwarts, so the students followed him. They didn't have to take their bags with them this time as they were going to be brought to everyone's rooms with magic later on. As confusing as all of this sounded to Bam, he decided to go along with whatever his peers were doing, which just meant he kept a close eye on Khun and mimicked whatever the blue-haired teen did. 

"We're here," the man finally spoke up as he stopped in front of a huge lake. "Everyone, please get on the boats in groups of 4," he silver-haired man explained as boats started to appear out of nowhere, which just added onto Bam's initial surprise. "Oh, uhm- the alligator can take a boat by himself," the groundskeeper acknowledged Rak, as his size was the only outstanding one compared to the other first-years. "My name is Rak Wraithraiser, you silver turtle," the alligator screamed in response. The man didn't give Rak any response and started helping the first few first-years on the boats instead. 

"Let's stick together, alright?" Khun asked Bam, who gratefully nodded at his new friend's proposal. 

After the first few people had stepped onto their boats, it was their turn to get on. First, the teen with the deep cobalt blue eyes got on the boat. He offered the brunette a hand to help him get on the boat safely as well, which Bam gladly accepted. "Thanks," he mumbled as he stepped onto the boat as well. The two teens were joined by two other guys. The first guy had close-cropped dark brown hair and dimples, he wore a purple tracksuit. The other guy looked much more serious than the first one,  his hair was black, just like the majority of the outfit he was wearing. His jacket had red edges, but the rest of his outfit was completely black. 

The four of them sat down, at first, the silence was quite awkward, but it was broken by the guy wearing the purple tracksuit. "I'm Shibisu," he introduced himself. "This is Hatz, we met on the train," he continued to introduce his friend, who didn't seem to have any intention of speaking to either Khun or Bam.