Chapter 3 // Khun

Finally.

Ever since Khun Aguero Agnis was a kid he had been excited about getting his acceptance letter to Hogwarts. 

How did the Khun know he was going to receive a letter from Hogwarts? It was simple. He came from the Khun family, a very prosperous family, also very well-known within the wizarding world. The family was known for its incredible size, Khun Edhuan was a man of many women, and with that came many children from different family branches. One of the only times all of the kids saw their father collectively (besides Christmas, Christmas was wild), was when he accompanied all of his kids who were heading to Hogwarts to the train station. Aguero heard that the trip towards the Hogwarts Express was quite the experience.

The other thing the Khun family was notorious for, was the way they controlled the entire house of Slytherin at Hogwarts, without having any family members in the school's staff that is. Slytherin's quidditch team had always been composed of at least three Khun players out of the seven members who were on the field. This year Slytherin's quidditch team would be led by one of Aguero's older brothers; Khun Marco Asensio, who was going into his sixth year this year. His reflexes and skills were insane, combined with his strong leadership, Slytherin was going to have a great team this year. At least, that's what the upcoming first-year had gathered from his sibling's conversations. 

It was also noteworthy that Aguero's older sister, Khun Maschenny Zahard, a seventh year (a senior), was going to be the head girl of the Slytherin this year. It was quite the accomplishment and their father was very proud of her. 

The years before Khun's 16th birthday were spent in the world of the Muggles. Aguero hated having to pretend to be one of the ordinary Muggles, while he heard only amazing stories from his older brothers and sisters who attended Hogwarts at the time. 

This year it was going to be his first year to shine, with many to follow. 

Khun felt relieved that he was going to have a steady reputation within Slytherin as soon as he entered the school, Aguero was quite happy with his family's reputation as it granted him a lot of opportunities. That was all there was to it tho, the rest of his family kind of annoyed him, no matter how powerful they were, they all seemed to want to make their dad proud and kiss his ass. Their dad, a man who forgot about them as soon as they were born and was only reminded of their existence when they were at the right age to attend Hogwarts. 

To be honest, Aguero had been excited about spending some quality time with his dad at first too. All of the Khun family's first-year students got to spend a little bit of alone time with their dad when he took them to pick up some school supplies at Diagon Alley. Khun Eduan would tell his kids all they needed to know about Hogwarts as well as the family's position. 

Until a few months ago Khun Aguero Agnis admired his dad and he wanted to become just like him, but once he actually got to spend some time with his father, the teen was significantly disappointed by his nature. 

"You know, in a few months you'll be a real wizard," Khun Eduan had spoken to his son, who he hadn't spent one-on-one time with ever since his birth, 16 years ago. "When you get to Hogwarts, you'll notice people will treat you with respect," the father continued as they started walking in the direction of Ollivander's. "I know, father," the younger Khun had answered as he still immensely respected his parent at the time. " You have a reputation to live up to. I'd like to encourage you to make me proud, behave like a true Khun". Aguero had simply nodded at his father. "But, if you do anything to shame the Khun family or disappoint me, I will no longer have your back and I will not hesitate to banish you from the family, is that clear, Angelo?". The teen had simply nodded at his dad once again, hiding his true emotions about what he had just heard, "yes father".