Chapter 10 Sleepover Isn't Over

Warning: There are some inappropriate scenes in this chapter.
If you are underage or against that, you can skip to the second half of the story. Still in this chapter.
Don't worry, you'll still understand the story.

I'm deleting this chapter soon. I'm sorry :(

--------------

Here I was, getting all emotional because of a movie. It was so cute.

In the movie, Mandy loved her bestie Ted. Mandy was afraid to tell him her true admirer always giving excuses when Ted asked. Ted on the other hand loved Nancy but he didn't know how she'll react about his interest. When they both found out about their undying love, they started dating and had a happy life.

"Lissa! You are crying too much" Charlie warned me.

"How?" I asked sniffing.

"You used a pack of tissue to clean your nostrils" she explained.

"Oh! It's just so cute"

"Stop overreacting. It's just a normal Romantic movie"

"Romantic movies aren't normal"

"Yeah that's true" Charlie admitted.

I put my head on Charlie's lap. I just needed comfort at the moment. Charlie offered to give me a drink. At the moment, I something to cool me off. I felt the drink was essential.

"Char?" I called her while taking a sip from my drink.

"Hmm?" She answered while playing with my hair.

"I kinda like you more than normal"

"Me to" she said while looking at my hair.

We both lost words to say so we just stared at each other patiently.

I really wanted to kiss her there. She was so attractive. I had to ask her cause the want for her lips were disturbing.

"Char?" I called.

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you?" But before I could finish she was already kissing me.

Our lips bound like it couldn't be separated. We were both in need of each other. I wanted her so dearly.

After lots of seconds passed, she asked me for permission to deepen the kiss. I obviously accepted and that's were the journey began.

She kissed me so passionately and roughly at the same time. It was so crazy. Our tongues were dancing in rhythm. Our saliva was mixing with passion. She tasted so great. It was a mix of strawberry and a tint of mint.

It was the best combination ever. We kissed for what seemed like forever before we were out of breath.

When we separated Charlie said "You're a very good kisser. I like your style"

"Would you believe me if I said it was my first?"

"Then let's make your second" she said.

We continued our gracious kiss. It was a life time experience. We were both in the mood to get sexual so we started touching each other.

Our clothes seemed to be disturbing so we pulled them off, staring at our nakedness.

"Your so beautiful" Charlie said

"And so are you" then I continued the kiss.

Charlie grabbed my very plump breast while I grabbed her ass. She massaged it so passionately that I started mourning.