Chapter 14- Bluehill drama

Charlie's Pov

"Mum! Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see them.

"We came over when we heard the news" Mum answered.

"Oh! But you shouldn't have. What about your business meeting?" I further asked.

"We cancelled it. Your life is more important"
I nodded.

"Does anyone else know?" I asked while trying to get up from the bed.

"Don't get up dear. Rest!" Mum and Dad told me.

"Okay." I relaxed on the bed.

"Well the doctor said he called the last person you contacted on your phone" Dad said.

Who did I call last. Omg! It can't be. Not her. After everything I have done, not Lissa. I know I apologized but I do t want to see her.

"What are you thinking about?" Mum asked.

"Where is she?" I asked suddenly.

"Who?" Mum said confused.

"Lissa. Melissa."

"No one has come for you yet. I only met a girl with long wavy hair. She seemed weird. She wanted to come into your room without asking or greeting us." Mum said.

"Can you describe her looks?" I asked mum.

"She's like 5ft3, slightly slim in figure, brown wavy hair, brown.."

"It's Lissa." I murmured.

"What?" Mum asked confused at why I was acting strange. She doesn't get the fact that I did something that almost destroyed my friendship with Lissa. I was so luckyshe forgave me.

"Where she?" I asked.

"Who?! Baby I'm confused." Mum said concerned at my sudden attitude.

"Lissa. The girl you saw outside the room" I explained to mum.

"Oh! I shooed her off. My daughter doesn't need such ill-mannered people" she said proud of her actions.

"Oh no!" I let out a sigh.

"What's wrong darling?"

"She's my best friend!"

"What! No! She's ill-mannered and weird" Mum disapproved.

"But she's all I got. Go and stop her. Please!" I begged as I began to cry.

"Okay, okay. Tell the doctor to stop the girl." Mum told the nurse.

"Yes ma'am" The nurse answered mum leaving the room.

Melissa's Pov

...the doctor finally spoke to me.

"Excuse me!" The doctor called.

I turned around and answered "Yes?"

"Mr and Mrs Smith would like you in the room" He told me.

Indeed they were her parents. My doubts were confirmed. First impression was awesome, Scratch that! I mean horrible.

"Okay. I'll be there" I spoke.

I turned around, took in a deep breath and said some words to build my confidence. I relented to open the room door not sure of what to expect. Then I gathered enough courage to knock on the door instead of walking in aimlessly.

"That must be the nurse" a woman in room said. "Come in" she completed.

I opened the door gently peeking into the room.

"Did you stop the girl?" The woman asked me looking at the girl on the bed.

I just stood there standing and staring them in the face. No words, no movement. I just seemed like a fool.

I'm sure they noticed something was wrong cause they all stopped what they were doing to look at me. We stared at each other for few seconds before I decided to break the silence.

"Uhm, I was asked to come in" I said while scratching my head.

"Yes. I sent to doctor to call you." She said with a strange attitude.

"Okay." I said not sure of what to reply.

"My daughter said she wanted to speak to you. She claims you are her best friend." The woman said. "I'll leave you to for some minutes. I'll be back" she completed leaving a fake smile as she stood up from the bed side.

What I saw at this moment made tears drop from my eyes.
The girl on the bed was Charlie. Yes, it was her. I knew it was her in the room but I felt it was just a lie or a dream. I couldn't just stand Charlie being injured. It was so painful to watch.

"Can you stop crying" Charlie said trying to crack a little joke.

"No time for jokes Char, this is serious" I told her still crying.

"I know"

"I can't believe this is real. Omg! Look at your legs. It's swollen." I rushed to her side.
Touching the swollen part I asked "Does it hurt?"

"Nah it doesn't. It's actually pretty nice. To be honest it makes me happy." She put on a sarcastic smile.

"Very funny Char. I know it hurts." I became sad again.
"I'm really sorry. I know I was mad at you about that night but I didn't mean for this to happen. I'm sorry" I apologized.

"No need to apologize. I was actually the wrong one. I shouldn't have done that even when I knew you weren't sober. I'm sorry I took advantage of you" She Apologized.

I spent some more time before her mum came into the room telling me my time was up. I'm pretty sure Char's mum hates me cause she has this weird attitude when she answers or speaks to me.

I purposely didn't want to tell you the whole forgiveness part cause it was to sweet to say. Besides I kinda hate to many sad moments.

Now that my best friends matter is settled. It's time to find my true love. Say hello to my book of boys. This story is about to get hot.

..............

Hhm... just as the story says its gonna be hot in the remaining 15 chapter's.
Note: Its not a guarantee that I'll finish this book in exactly 30 chapter's. I may finish it before or after the next 15 chapters.

Enough explanations now..
Time to move on to the second half of this book world ;)

To get notifications on the update of this book, follow
anamikank05

....