Chapter 13- Don't go!!

Melissa's Pov
"Melissa Bond. The principal would like to have a word with you." A very huge man screamed at the cafeteria.

"I'm Melissa Bond" I signified by raising my hands up.

"Very well, let's go" He instructed.

"Bye" Olivia told me.

"Bye Olivia" I waved at her.

I stood up walking towards the huge man. On my way I passed the HS girls table. I just wanted to get passed it without any issue but as they say: some problems tend to always come to you.

"What did baby Lissa do now" Bethany said while having this childish expression on her face.

"I didn't do anything" I rudely answered.

"Then why is the principal calling?"

"I don't know and why do you care? Huh?! You wanna make fun of me?"

"Well I wasn't talking to you" she reprimanded.

"You son of a bitch!" I raised my hand to give her a slap but I stopped "You know what? I ain't got your time"

"Excuse me? Can we leave now?" The huge guy asked.

"Yes we can" I answered rolling my eyes at her.

We both walked to the principal's office not saying any word to each other.

Knock knock
"Come in" The principal alerted us.

"Good day sir" I greeted.

"Good day Mrs Bond. Please have a seat"

"Thanks. You called for me"

"Yes I know" he sighed. "I want to talk to you about something"

"Go on" I told him. I just wanted to hear whatever he wanted to tell me. I wasn't really in the mood for this but I couldn't refuse his calling.

"Mrs Bond. A call came in to inform you that your friend Charlie Smith was in an accident today"

"Oh my gosh!!!" I exclaimed. I couldn't just believe what I was hearing.

"I'm really sorry"

"Oh!" I exclaimed trying to get up. I couldn't accumulate all this in my head. It was too much for me to handle. "This can't be happening!" I screamed.

"I'm really sorry. The doctor said I should tell you cause you were the last person to speak to her. You can take today off" the principal sympathized.

"Okay" I sniffed, "I have to leave now!"

"Wait! The address" the principal stopped me giving me a piece of note.

"Thanks" I hurried to my locker, dropped some books and rushed out of the school. I didn't bother to tell Olivia I was leaving. I was just confused at the moment.

I quickly called the Cab and directed him to the hospital.
"Take me to Bluehill Hospital. Now!!"

"Okay ma'am" the driver said.

"Hurry!" I said.

"Okay"

------------

***AT THE HOSPITAL***
"Excuse me? How can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm looking for Charlie Smith. She had an accident earlier today."

"Oh the lady who was rushed to an emergency room?" The receptionist asked.