Chapter 12- Life Is Messed Up

Melissa's Pov
"Wake up!!" Mum screamed.

"Oh my gosh! What the hell happened?" I asked just as I jumped up from my bed frightened.

"You're late for school. I've been waking you since like forever" she said while pursuing me to the bathroom.

"Whatever" I sighed.

----

"I thought Char was taking you to school?" Barb asked

"Yeah but I don't think she's in the mood for that"

"Why do you say so?" Barbie questioned.

"She isn't here and we are late!"

"Oh! Chill then"

"I'll take a taxi instead." I angrily said. I had a mixed emotion then. I was both angry and disappointed. How couldn't she make it. After I accepted her apologies. Has she found a new friend? Or maybe she hates me now?

"Okay then I'll come with you" Barbie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Bye girls" Mum waved at us just as we left the house.

"Bye mum"

Few minutes later...
Charlie's Pov

Knock knock knock.

"May I know who you are?" A woman whom I assume is Lissa's mum asked.

"Hey, I'm Charlie. Lissa's friend. I came to pick her up"

"Oh! Lissa has a friend already. I had no idea. Well I'm Martha, Lissa's mum."

Lissa didn't tell her mum about me. Ouch!

"Lissa went out some minutes ago" Mrs Martha said.

"Oh!" I exclaimed sadly.

"She didn't tell me you were coming"

"Uhm I wanted it to be a surprise" I lied.

"Okay. You should get going then. You're late." Mrs Martha told me.

"Thanks" I said while turning around to leave.

I entered my black Mercedes Benz, put on the sit belt and started the car. I just couldn't believe what I heard. Lissa didnt tell her mum about me? She didn't wait for me to pick her up. Maybe she's still angry with me. But I apologized. I thought about so many things all together. I started to loose focus at my driving. All my senses where drifted to the incident today.

I continued thinking which nearly got me into an accident.
"Watch your lane bitch!" A man exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry" I replied just as I realized I was at the other lane. I tried swaying to the other lane but things turned out bad.

As I remember, the car somersaulted like a billion times, I screamed like wildfire, I was so devastated and exhausted that I lost my voice and everything got blank. I assume that I lost consciousness.

Melissa's Pov
I just had Maths and it was so exhausting. Mr Daniel is the worst. For some reason I feel so down and sad today. Something just feels so wrong. I haven't even seen Char today. Although we haven't had any classes today together so I can't say if she's absent.

"Aren't you going for lunch?" Olivia asked.

I'm sure you're wondering, Who is Olivia?
If you permit me I'll like to rewind to the day I met her.
Can you give me the permission?
Diary says Permission granted.
Thanks.

<2 weeks ago
"Urgh! I forgot my trainer's . Could life get any worse?" I asked.

This was a day after Bethany got in a fight with me. I was having a basketball training. And yes I play basketball. I figured you had that question in your mind.