Chapter 3. What the fuçk?

"Is she mine?" Lucas asked sternly. On the inside he was a lot of things.

"Pardon?" Benjamin asked confused.

"You know what I'm talking. Don't act as if you don't understand."

"I'm sorry Mr. Burton. If you don't have anything legible to talk about you should go and work. I'm not paying just to waste your time." Benjamin looked at the papers in hand seeing nothing. Did he say all that without breaking out? He is proud of himself.

"Love." there was a threat in that tone. He noticed a subtle shiver in Benjamin's body. His eyes softened. "Are you an om-?"

Benjamin stood up immediately. "I'm a married man now. I don't want my wife knowing about my past mistakes. So I'd appreciate-" which made Lucas' eye twitch in irritation.

"Is Lucy my daughter?" he stressed every word.

Benjamin chuckled. Playing with his tie's end. "Well.... my wife said she is my daughter. Do you have a past with her too?" he is trying hard to sound natural. Too hard that Lucas was able to see it through.

"That's why she calls you Mama." he realized ignoring Benjamin's question "Does she know that she is a werewolf?"

"Luca" Benjamin said frantically looking around as if somebody might have heard it.

"Do you know that she is an Alpha?" 

"What?" that got his attention.

"Yes Love." Lucas slowly walked to him "Don't you know?" placed a hand on Benjamin's shoulder applying little pressure.

"I have a hunch. But I don't know exactly." his voice came slow and calm unlike his previous frantic behavior. 

"She is, Love." he noticed another tremor from Benjamin under his hand. 'Wait. Was it because?'

"How are you so sure?" he looked into the beautiful blue eyes that he missed badly. 

"It's an Alpha thing. You wouldn't understand, Love." another shiver. 'Fuck'. He was right. 

The hand traveled down from the shoulder. Remembering all the places he has touched and played with. He just wished there were no clothes for him to feel his skin again. 

Grabbing his waist, pulled Benjamin into himself. Their eyes met. In an intense staring contest. Which nobody wants to loose. 

"Benjamin" a female voice rang through otherwise quite room. "Baby, why did you lock the door?" a series of knocks came.

"Shit. Why the hell did you lock the door?" Benjamin cursed looking around the room. "Here." tried to push Lucas under his table. 

"What the fuck?" Lucas protested.

"Benjamin? Are you there?" 

"If you want to keep your job, you better get in there." he pointed under his table. 

"Baby" Maia knocked hard on the door. 'What is he doing?'

"Maia" Benjamin opened the door looking surprised at her visit.

"What were you doing?" she asked walking past his husband and into the room.

"Just some paper work." he pulled her hand. Stopping her from going to his office table "What's the sudden visit for?" 

"When did I come announcing?" Maia stared at him for a second. "I'd say you're hiding your PA under the table." "What? Babe!" his nervous laugh went unnoticed by his wife. "If I hadn't seen her outside. Anyway..." she walked to the table.