Chapter Six

Tags for this Chapter:

#Filler #Plot #Filler&Plot #Flirting #BriefPoliceControversy #ExstistentialQuestions #BendyLearnsALessonForOnce

Disclaimer: Characters in this story have many different controversial views on topics that are considered political. You may agree or disagree with certain characters. I am not promoting any specific views, or any views at all - I am simply expressing these characters as individuals with their own thoughts and opinions to make the story more interesting. I do not condone or condemn any views that the readers may have. You are free to express or discuss your thought and opinions in the comments, but you must keep it civil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bandaging around your arm taunts you as you are unable to scratch the various itches the gauze provokes as the doctors had ordered you not to as to not tamper with the biodegradable stitching, especially with the cast covering it and keeping your arm in a certain position. When you were first admitted to the hospital, you had a very hard time explaining to the doctor how you got the bullet out of your wound and why there was not more blood than what had already spurted out. After that, you had a very long talk with Bendy about thinking before leaping. It was not that you did not appreciate what he did (although it did scare and disgust the living daylights out of you), it was that you almost were not able to convince people how the hell you got a bullet out of a bullet wound as deep as yours, on your own, and with little blood loss. (You did thank him more times than you should for numbing it though, which according to him, over thanking him means thanking him at all and not keeping your mouth shut. See if you thank him ever again after that.)

After that was over, you got a slap on the wrist and were told that you are forbidden from going to work or working on any other cases until your shoulder heals, given the fact that every time you try to use it, it makes the pain ten times worse. Your muscles are already pissed enough from getting shot, but moving does not seem to do you any service of any kind. Also, apparently the guy shot in the worst possible spot, leaving your arm almost unmovable, hence the cast. You were also told to stay at home and relax to let the wound heal and your muscles in you arm reevaluate itself and re-establish nerval connection and coordination.

Finally, after all of that crap, and almost crying in the bathroom after being told you were not allowed to work on another case for the time being (because your work is basically your life and hobby), Ron drove you home, making fun of you for getting shot all the way there. To which you argued that you did not know the guy had a gun, to which he countered with, "Well just shows how shit your reflexes are". Ivor profusely apologized for him, but you still continued to give them the evil eye, even after you got out of the vehicle.

The only thing keeping you sane is finally getting away from Ron, being told your fat ass check was going to be sent to you by the mailman (or woman) straight to the door with extra compensation for getting shot. So, basically, you are receiving money and peace.

Well, excluding Bendy.

He is breaking the peace.

"We are not summoning your demon friend right now. Not with my jacked up arm." Your brows furrow as you sit in your cozy living room recliner with the TV remotes by your side and He-man binge playing on Netflix.

"Just because your arm is out of commission doesn't mean our deal is." He grunts, standing lax at the foot of your couch adjacent to you, staring your injured form down.

"We will do it, just not right now. I don't want to deal with two demons at once while I'm physically hindered, especially one that can kill me."