✨ chapter ✨

Two not-so suspicious people quietly entered Yoongi's house with the key they had. They tip toed in the house and walked towards Yoongi's room where they heard sounds of the said man talking.

The door was slightly ajar so the two men peeked inside the room to see Yoongi sitting in front of the phone, talking to someone while eating.

However, what intrigued these men was not to the fact that Yoongi was on a video call but it was food.

Jin turned and looked at his boyfriend, Namjoon, who was right behind him.

"Yoongi is capable of making that?" Jin asked absolutely shocked at the fact that not only did Yoongi make a dish that was hard to make but the fact that it took loads of time and energy to make.

"I know he cooks really well but I never knew his lazy ass would actually do that." Namjoon whispered back, his mouth watering at the delicious katsudon.

"Isn't he talking to Jimin?" Jin asked.

"duh, does he really talk like this to anyone that's not us?"

Jin smiled and Namjoon pulled in for a kiss. However, Namjoon put his hand on the ajar door and the door fully opened causing Jin to fall into room onto ground with Namjoon on top of him.

"ah, ow that hurts" Jin said.

Yoongi startled, got up from his seat and let out a shriek. Though, Jimin was absolutely clueless about what was going he, he started giggling because he found Yoongi's shriek cute.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

Namjoon quickly got off from Jin (though he didn't want to) and stretched out his hand for Jin to grab so that it was easier for him to get up.

"we came to see you" Jin said. "We sort of wanted to apologise for what we said. We'rehappy for you though. We know how much you like him and we know how hot and sexy and gorg—"

Yoongi rushed forward and shut Jin's mouth with his hand. Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Yoongi and pushed his friend off his boyfriend.

Jimin heard everything that Jin had said was blushing furiously.

Yoongi remembered that he was supposed to be talking to his boyfriend. He glared at the two douchebags he called friends and went back to his seat in front of Jimin.

"I'm so sorry, jiminie. It's just these idiots don't know to knock and come in."

Jimin smiled and said, "Its fine. Also I'm sexy?"

Yoongi blushed furiously and just as he was about to say something. Jin stood in front the camera behind Yoongi and said,

"He won't shut up about you."

Jimin stared at Jin. He was so gorgeous and everything about him screamed perfect. He had the perfect face that anyone would die for. Jin also had such a beautiful voice. Jin was so perfect that Jimin couldn't help but stare at him.

"You're so handsome." Jimin said, awestruck.

Jin smiled and Yoongi scowled at him. It made him feel weird when Jimin complimented someone who wasn't him.

"Thanks jiminie. But I have to get going otherwise I feel like I'll die with the glares Yoongi is giving me.

"Bye" Jin said and Namjoon also said a goodbye to Jimin and the couple left leaving them alone once again.

Yoongi said, "I swear to god, I have no idea how I made friends with them."

Jimin chuckled. "They seem like a fun lot though."

Yoongi was about to respond when he saw a call from his manager.

"Sorry jiminie. I have to go, my manager is calling me."

Jimin waved at Yoongi. "Byeeeeee" and cut the call.

As soon as Yoongi finished his call, the first thing that came to his mind was

"I miss Jimin".

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hi guys... I hate YouTube.

Also follow me?

Love,

Lena