chapter

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours, Jungkook was driving as fast as he could but Taehyung thought it wasn't fast enough.

"Jungkook, faster please." Taehyung said, his voice desperate. Something bad had definitely happened and Taehyung was worried about Jimin because his best friend was very fragile when it came to emotions or relationships or himself.
"Baby, I am trying." Jungkook said. He knew how much Taehyung was worried about Jimin and heck, even he was worried as hell.

It felt like hours but they finally reached Jimin's small one bedroom room apartment. They ran up to his door and took the key from the bottom of his door mat and opened to room only to be devastated by the sight they saw.

Jimin was sobbing and from his posture anyone could conclude that they boy was broken. Probably broken beyond repair.

Jimin heard the door open and turned to see his best friends. They both ran forward and enveloped Jimin in a hug.

"i-am,n-never g-ood enough." Jimin said through his sobs.

Taehyung hugged him tighter and said, "shh, don't talk now."

After a couple of minutes, Jimin seemed to relatively calm down but was still sobbing every now and then.

"want to talk about it now?" Jungkook said as if talking to a child. Jimin had to be handled like that because jimin was delicate and could break at the slightest touch or in this case, words.

"y-yes. It's it's yoong-yoongi."

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged looks. Taehyung had a hunch about what happened and could already see his boyfriend plotting murder.

"what did he do?"

"he left me, tae. Because I don't have enough money. I hate myself, I wish I was better."

Jimin had taken years, years to build up some bit of self confidence after his parents died. Taehyung and Jungkook had seen Jimin struggle. Sometimes going to extremes, such as cutting himself.

Jungkook and Taehyung had tried hard to bring up Jimin's self confidence and they even succeeded but now, it seemed that everything had gone back to square one.

"jimin, you don't need to change yourself. You are perfect, bae and we love you so fucking much. Yoongi was just one chapter in your life and you just move on to the next. It might not be an easy thing to do but we will always be by your side and help you, okay? Don't ever say that you wish you were better because there is not a single flaw in you."

Jimin gave his best friends a small smile and though it might not seem like much, it was definitely progress.

"You know what?" Jungkook said. "Let's go eat some ice cream. And Jimin, you get the cotton candy flavour."

Jimin's eyes brightened at the mention of cotton candy ice cream and the couple nearly cooed at how cute their best friend was.

They wondered how anyone could feel like hurting a guy like Jimin.

----

Well, I am definitely updating faster than usual. Also go check out my new book, "Accident" and it is a taekook twitter AU. It is somewhat in the same format as this book.

Love,

<3