✨chapter✨ + @cupidhobi✔️| post

Jimin was nervous. Friday had come way faster than he had expected and here he in the cafe waiting for his date.

Jimin wasn't over yoongi. Jimin thought he would never be able to but when he was talking to hoseok over the last couple of days, he felt much better.

Sure, he didn't feel like what he did with yoongi but jimin was beginning to think things would get better.
Jimin was seated at a table waiting for his coffee, and Hoseok. Nearly two tables away he saw his two best friends looking over at him. He was tempted to smack their heads and tell them that they were being obvious but he was afraid Hoseok might come any second.

 He was tempted to smack their heads and tell them that they were being obvious but he was afraid Hoseok might come any second

After another five minutes jimin saw the door to the cafe open and immediately recognized the man who walked in.

Jung Hoseok.
Jimin had to admit he did look good but he felt bad for comparing him to yoongi.

Jimin waved over at Hoseok and Hoseok gave and joined him at the table giving him the brightest smile jimin had ever seen.

"Damn you're even prettier up close" said Hoseok as he sat down in front of the table.
A small blush came on Jimin's face and he just merely laughed in response.

—-
"He doesn't look shady to me." Taehyung said, casually sipping the drink he ordered.
"Tae, he's gorgeous which means he's shady." Jungkook said, glaring at Hoseok. It had been 2 hours since they were and nothing seemed shady but Jungkook wasn't letting his guard down. He was protective over his best friend and didn't want him to get hurt.
"Are you telling me everyone who looks gorgeous is shady?"
"Yes, excluding you of course."
Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "So you're telling me you find namjoon and Jin shady too?"
"I did at first, now I don't."
"Are you telling me that jimin is shady?"
"No, wait what? I give up."

As the couple kept bickering like they usually did, jimin was having a great time. He was so glad Hoseok didn't ask him about past relationships or anything because jimin didn't know if he would be able to talk about without being sad. Actually scratch that, he couldn't think about it without feeling a pang in hi la chest

"Hey" said Hoseok. "You fine? You don't look to well. Do you need to go home? Wait I think I have some candy. It might make you feel better."

Jimin smiled and shook his head. Hoseok was literally such an angel and seemed to perfect

Then why was Jimin wishing Hoseok was yoongi instead?
———

Then why was Jimin wishing Hoseok was yoongi instead?———

——

I might update later on today but I'm not sure
Keep reading commenting and voting
Love,
<3