! chapter !

They all boarded the flight and yoongi and jimin avoided looking at each other. Jimin wouldn't deny it but he still loved yoongi. Yoongi had made him feel something he had never felt before and he didn't know if he would ever be able to feel that way with someone else.

Jimin occasionally stole glances at yoongi. He didn't want to but he couldn't help it. Plus, yoongi was looking exceptionally good with his airport outfit.

Hoseok, who was sitting beside Jimin on the plane noticed everything. Of course, he would.

"So, you still like him, huh?" hoseok asked jimin, wiggling his eyebrows in a comical way causing jimin to smile slightly.

"Unfortunately, i do." jimin said.

"Aww, so i don't stand a chance? Thats bummer." Hoseok said, trying to act extra dramatic causing Jimin to burst into fits of laughter.

----------------------------------

In the center of the plane where the three seats were places, sat namjoon, seokjin and yoongi. Yoongi was in such a position that he could see hoseok and jimin's seat clearly.

Some weird feeling bubbled inside him when he say jimin so happy with hoseok. Yes, yoongi thought jimin's laugh was adorable but he hated the fact that he wasn't the reason behind it.

"What are you thinking, yoongs?" asked namjoon who was sitting in the center.

"I am so dumb, aren't it? I lost the most precious thing in the world." Yoongi said looking Jimin and Hoseok who seemed to be having an animated conversation.

"You did make mistake, yoongs but don't beat yourself up for it. If you and Jimin are meant to be then surely you both will be together"

"I don't believe in this soulmate shit, Namjoon. And anyways, he seems happy with hoseok."

"Hey, don't think so negatively."

He looked at jimin for one last time, sighed and said, "I can't help it."

--------------------------------------------------

The flight landed and the group of seven didn't waste any time to get to their hotel, considering how tired they were.

As soon as they walked into the hotel, Jimin's jaw dropped. Never in his whole life has he ever something so gorgeous.

The huge chandelier, the bright lights and the entire ambience of the hotel, mesmerized Jimin.

Excitedly, he shook the person standing next to him and said, "Isn't this so cool? Look at the chandelier, hobi."

Jimin looked at the person he shook and immediately retracted his hand once he saw that it was Yoongi.

There was tense and silent atmosphere between them. Jimin's whole face had turned red because he was so embarrassed.

"You look even more cute when you blush in real life." said yoongi and walked away.

Jimin couldn't help but blush even more but at the same time he was confused. Why did yoongi say that to him?

"Ahh" jimin whispered to himself. He was beginning to wish he never met yoongi because that man was driving him crazy.

On the other hand, Yoongi was very close to having a gay panic attack. The way jimin looked so awestruck at the hotel made yoongi fall even more in love with him, if that was possible.

But of course, he felt a pang of pain when jimin called him hobi. Yoongi felt like he could never get Jimin back.

--------------------------------------------

Hoseok say the interaction between Jimin and Yoongi and nevertheless he was frustrated. He had become good friends with both of them and that had made things even more frustratuing.

Like, he wanted to smash their heads together and realise how whipped they are for each other.

Hoseok rubbed his temple. This was one of his most difficult cases.

----------------------------------------

Hola guys, guess who's birthday it is? Mine!!!! I decided to update because it was birthday :)

Keep reading, commenting and voting

Love,

<333