Uncertainty

It was a regular day for Jackson in the bar. He served the seventh table on his shift. Nothing special, same as his past year working here as a waiter. He really didn't want anything to change. He like his usual routine, with nothing to surprise him, which was the life he left behind.

Jackson was born into uncertainty. He escaped that life thanks to his six older siblings. He has five older brothers and a sister, who are very protective of him. When the time come for them to take over the mafia duties his brothers and sister made sure to take everything on their shoulders, so that Jackson can do what he wants with his life, which is being away from all those. So, he decided to pack his things and came to South Korea, after that everything was a routine for Jackson, he started to work in a bar, he is living in his rented apartment. It's been a year, he made sure to get a promise from his overprotective brothers and sister that they can only reach him when he calls them. So, for now he is an independent adult.

His thoughts got interrupted when someone called for him; he turned to look at the direction to notice a face he would never forget. He also seemed to be in shocked to see Jackson there.

The reason why he never forgets that face was for a reason. It was actually not only him, there are five others. It was the first time in his life on that one year; he pushed into the uncertainty that he really afraid of.

Flashback,

It was late at night; Jackson just closed the bar and started to walk towards his apartment. His apartment was only ten minutes walk from the bar, today he closed the bar alone, which was the first time as Sam begged him, that he has to catch a train to get to his home town for holidays and he would miss it if he stayed until closing. So, Jackson assured him that he will take care of everything and told him to go.

When Jackson turned on his street, it was filled with darkness as the street lights only blinking now and then. There is a sudden uneasy feeling settled on Jackson's stomach, he thought maybe his fear for darkness have a part in it. After taking a couple steps ahead he heard a gunshot, he froze, he didn't dare to move. Soon, it started, more gun shots could be heard, and he knew he was standing right in the middle of whatever was going on.

When one gunshot landed right infront of him, he screamed out of fear. Suddenly, he felt someone grabbing his arm and forcefully pulling him to his side. He yelped in pain, as the hold the other had on his arm was like a vice. Soon, he was brought behind a wall where he spotted five others. All of them had guns in their hands the person that is holding still didn't let go of his arm.

"Don't worry, they're already leaving." The one with baby face and tall body said to him. Up until then Jackson didn't notice that he was shaking.

He nodded "Thank you for saving me there." He said as he turned to the person holding his arm.

"Oh, save it. It is because of you that we couldn't finish them here. Now, we have to go into more deadly plan." The one holding his arm, the one with the long hair said.

"Don't worry, Jb. We can pull it off." One of the slim one told and other nodded towards him.

"It is because of him, now you and Bam have to go back there. And you know how much risk that is. And we also have to wait to get a chance like this again." The one with a more prince like face said.

"Guys, we can talk about that later. Now, we have to get out of here before they see Mark and Bam with us." The one who remind Jackson of an otter spoke.

"Yeah, Youngjae is right. And you babyboy try not to get into the middle of these type of things again." Jinyoung said as he ruffled Jackson's hair, with that they left.

End of flashback.

Now, sitting here was the one that yelled at him at that time. Jackson already mesmerized by the beauty of the man and how the long hair and the piercings fit perfectly for him. He walked towards him to get his order.

Everything was going smoothly as he served the drink to the long hair dude, up until when he placed the drinks on the table of another group of men near the long haired man, one of them caught Jackson's hand in a vice grip. "Hey, you cutie. How much do I have to pay you to get to know you?" he asked in a sickening tone.

"I am sorry, sir. I am not interested in that." He said politely still trying to wiggle out of the hold of the man.

"There is a price for everything, darling. Just name yours." He still didn't let go. Now, he was getting closer to Jackson. He pushed at him to no avail as the man was much bulkier than him. "Si-sir, please le-let me go." He whimpered as now the hold got more painful and the man was awfully close to him.

He was surprised when he got pushed back; he opened his eyes to see the long hair man now stood in between him and the other man. "He already said he didn't have the interest, right?" he said in a deep voice.

"And, who are you to interfere? Are you his boyfriend or something?" he asked still trying to stand his ground.

"Yes, does that make you leave him alone." He asked. Jackson was surprised did he just tell that he is his boyfriend. Jackson shook his head, 'no, Jackson. Even though he is handsome and all that, he was the uncertainty that you left behind.' He told to himself.

He was too into his own thoughts that he didn't notice when the fight got escalated, the man who held him before was already on the ground holding his broken nose and his friends were nowhere to be found. He turned towards the long hair man to thank him, "Thank you so mu..." he was cut off as the man cursed under his breath and left the place.

Got6 mansion,

"Looks like things didn't go well for someone?" Jinyoung asked as he noticed Jb entered the living room.

"That boy, we saw during our engagement with JYP, he was at the bar." Jb said as he sat down on the couch beside Jinyoung, head already finding its way to Jinyoung's shoulder. He leaned towards him.

"What? Did he cause any problem or something?" he asked as he was afraid of what happened there.

"No, actually the opposite, he got into a problem and I helped him. So, they noticed me and didn't come inside." He finished.

"I told you to be as sneaky as a cat, but here you're created a scene there. Now I think it is a great thing, that we chose Mark and Bam to go undercover." Jinyoung said.

"Speaking of those two, did they call or any messages?" Jb asked.

"Nothing up until now, that's why I thought you could gather some information from the guy that visit there, but I guess you didn't get any from your conversation." Youngjae said as he emerged from the kitchen. "I'll take care of everything after this." He said as he disappointed into his room.

"Really?! Now all of you looking down on me?" Jb asked in unbelievable tone.

"Don't overreact. Come on, have some dinner." Jinyoung said as he ruffled his hair and went to get the food for him.     

I hope you guys like this new story 😁💚
It is for you and based on your idea Itznot_raerae137

✨🙏🙏🙏✨