New Love

There is gonna be some Wang Bros😁

Jackson slowly stepping one by one on the steps. Everything seems hard with the balloon belly. He sighed as he ran out of breath, he got out of balance and fell backwards. He heart stopped for a second, he thought he was over until he got into someone's arms.

Jackson turned around to look at who that is, he was surprised to see Yibo there.

When Yibo came to go to Namjoon's room, he saw Jackson going up on the stairs. He forgot about the purpose he came for when he saw Jackson. Jackson always had that effect on him. He still regret not meeting him before. When he saw Jackson was losing his balance he ran to caught him on right moment.

His heart was pounding when Jackson looked at him in that close proximity. He never felt like that with anybody else. "Thank you so much, I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if it wasn't you." Jackson's voice broke him from his admiring session of Jackson.

"Oh no, it's nothing. I am glad that I was here when you needed the help" He said smiling. Jackson smiled sweetly at him. At that moment he decided that he'll protect this sweet human being no matter what.

Han got friendly with Yibo easily, it felt like they both are same age kids who study in the same class.

Today was Han on his high energy and Jackson couldn't handle him with the triplets on his belly. Like to save him the heavens decided to send Yibo. He played with Han ran with him, painted with him and even fell asleep with him. Jackson looked at them both sleeping like not an hour before they didn't ready to wreak the house apart.

Months rolled down, Jackson lost the hope he had about others to come and find him and their happy ever after. He got more closed with Yibo.

"We never talked about how you met Namjoon, have we?" Asked with a Adorable smile, the smile that killing Yibo from the day he met Jackson.

"No, it is actually not a pleasant story though." Yibo said feeling down. That part of the life he never wanted to revisit. He was scared of getting judged by Jackson.

"Amber said something about you are being a spy, right?" Jackson asked remembering the detail Amber once said.

"Yeah, I was first came here to come and spy on your brothers and sister. But they showed me what is life. That's when I found out that I never lived a proper life. I did everything as per my dad's wish. I forgot the fact that this is my life. But after I met your brothers and sister, they didn't got angry at me or anything. They felt pity for me. They took me into their nest, up until now they are taking care of me and saved me from my father." He said not looking at Jackson on the eyes as he was scared to see his expression.

Jackson thoughts immediately went to others when he heard this. They all living their life like this. But he envied Yibo for choosing what is important for him boldly. Got6 didn't do it for him, not even for their own children more than that Han. They held on to JB's dad. This only triggered more anger towards them.

"Jia Jia, is there any problem? Why are you didn't tell me anything? Are you regret talking to me?" Yibo asked fear dripping on his voice.

"Definitely not, actually I am thankful I get to know you." Jackson said smiling. He really thought that, there is a more will power needed to left the purpose of your birth.

Yibo fell more in love with him. He wanted to protect him and take care of him and his children with whole heart.

It was a normal evening as Han came back from school and as normal as it is Yibo and him playing on the garden, smiling sweetly. Jackson was really thankful for Yibo as he is the one brought back Han's smile. Jackson never thought Han will be smiling like an angel as he is again after everything happened. 

Jackson sat on the bench that set out on there. He smiled at them as zipped the apple juice especially made for him by Namjoon. He felt a slight pain at first then it converted into a full blown. He can't even stood up. He screamed, the moment Yibo heard his scream he ran to his side, Han was right behind him. Yibo lifted him with ease, he ran towards the car. His brothers and sister were away for some work. Yibo admitted him at the hospital and stood by his side on the whole delivery process. It is more difficult for male pregnency.

Jackson thought he was never gonna made it. But luckily he woke up to see Yibo holding the two babies, smiling like he won the world.

Han entered the room with red puffy eyes signalling he has been crying the whole time he was out there. "Hero, you're alright, right?" He asked as he came to hug Jackson.

"I am your hero right? What could happen to me?" Jackson asked smiling at him.

"Yeah, you're my hero nothing could happen to you. Now I have three baby brothers, right? There is no sister like I expected but it is okay. I promise you hero I will protect them, no matter what." He said stubbornly.

Jackson never gonna doubt Han on that matter. He knew he will protect them. " Han you know you can call me dad, right?" He asked.

There is a sudden surprise on Han's face, "I know dad." He smiled.

Jackson felt like his world blossom, he felt whole at that very moment. Yibo took out his phone to take a snap of the expression on Jackson's face.

Sorry guys, I thought about including stray kids as much as I can. I started to stand them, so yeah, three baby boys as of now😁

✨🙏🙏🙏✨