New family

Jackson sat up on his bed, "come in Han, why are you asking me?" He said as he moved from the centre of the bed.

"I really can't sleep hero and I didn't like to sleep alone today." He said sleepily.

Jackson smiled at the boy infront of him, he looked adorable. "Come here you baby" he said as he pulled Han beside him and started to stroke his hair.

"Why did they do it hero? I really don't like them anymore." Han said angrily.

"There is nothing they did to you for you to hate them, I am not enough for them. They are the one that took care of you all these years, right?" Jackson said softly.

"But, what they did was wrong. They knew better than this." He sighed. "Don't think it is your fault, hero." He said as he looked straight in Jackson's eyes.

"Okay, I don't blame myself for what happened, now you sleep, it was a long day. Good night sugar." He said as he kissed him on top of his head. Han giggled at the pet name, but with a sleepy "good night" he was out. Jackson smiled at the boy, he never gonna leave this boy whatever the reason was, he left everything for him, for the promise he made for him. He let a drop of tear fell down as he ran his finger on the promise ring on his hand.

In between all the things that happened, Jackson literally forgot about the thing Dr. Jin told him and the drive. The drive was safe in the bag which was lost during their kidnap.

On the living room,

"Did he say anything about the people who hurt them?" Amber asked as she sat beside Eric.

"No, I think he still care for them. Trust me, when I found out who they were, they will definitely gonna regret it." Henry said angrily.

"You think they will be alright?" Eric asked turned to Namjoon.

"I really don't know hyung. But I trust him, whatever he chose would be the best option." He said.

"When I found out who is the reason for this, I will never leave them alone." Lay said sternly as he remembered Jackson's broken face.

The next day,

"Come on, get up you sleepy heads." Amber said as she shook both Jackson and Han.

"Yeah Amber, I will come down." Jackson said groggily.

Both of them made their way downstairs after they finished their morning business.

They both came down, everyone was already waiting for them along with their breakfast. Amber called Han to sit in between her and Lay, but Han hesitated a bit. "What is it Han?" Jackson asked him as he bent down in a whisper.

"It...it is just feel like...I am interrupting your..." Han said hesitantly in a small voice. Jackson smiled at him, he stood up and soon him and Henry made a eye contact. He asked him what in a motion.

"Well, he thinks he interrupt our family time." Jackson said smiling at them.

"What?" Amber asked again as she couldn't understand why Han was thinking like this.

"Well, explain it hyung." Jackson said as he looked at Namjoon.

"Han, you are not interrupting anything, it is your family now, right?" He asked.

"It is just all of you are brothers, but I am the only one..." He started.

"Wait, you got the whole wrong idea." Jackson was fast to stop him.

"We all are adopted Han except Jackson. Well, you can say Mr and Mr Wang were good at collecting strays." Henry said.

"What?" Han asked surprised.

"Yeah, Han we all are adopted. Don't you think why all of us speak in Korean, even though we are in Hong Kong?" Amber asked.

"Yeah right, I totally forgot about that." Han said.

"That is because of this guy here, he is the reason why all of can speak in Korean. He is from Korea and when he came here he didn't know how to speak anything other than Korean. So, we all decided to learn it for him." Eric said smiling at Namjoon.

"You guys were the one to talk, they are also the same Han, I learned Mandarin for Lay, English for Amber and Cantonese for Henry." Namjoon said feeling betrayed.

"They all are the same Han, because of them I had to learn every language." Jackson said looking at them fondly.

"So, you all are adopted except him." Han asked slowly. "So, you all are not brothers and sister?" Han asked.

"No, we all are brothers just like how you are going to be to them." Jackson said motioning to his pregnant belly. Han smiled at him.

"Come on now, you guys are taking so long to come to eat breakfast, is my cooking smells that bad?" Jin asked as he pouted.

"Hero, wait I will help you." Han said as he pulled the chair for him to sit.

"Wow, there is a gentle man here." Namjoon squealed.

At that time Yibo came in. "Come on, join us." Namjoon called him as soon as he saw him. Yibo sent a admiring look towards Jackson. But, Jackson didn't notice it as he was busy with taking to Han.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨