Our Time

"Did you guys took everything you want?" Jackson asked as he brought down the final bag of his kids. He really had no idea what they packed in this much of bags. Han came down with his own bags. "Where did you get these bags? I thought I get everything." Jackson sighed as he thought it was another bag of the three.

"No dad, it is not ours." Chan said in a small voice.

"Then why are you..." before Jackson could finish his sentence Han said, "it is mine."

"But you said you don't want to go. Han you don't have to do this if you don't like going." Jackson assured his son. He really didn't want to compel him, he knew how Han feel about the whole situation.

"I promised you, right? I am not like them, I don't break my promises." He said with determination.

"You don't have to Han, they will be alright." Jackson said again, he really didn't want him to get hurt.

"I have to dad." Han said already decided.

"It would be good if he go along with them. We can be relaxed knowing there is someone who can take care of them." Namjoon said.

"They are not that bad hyung" Jackson whined.

"We will see at the end of the trip." Amber said not trusting got6 a bit.

At the right time got6 made an appearance, "you guys ready to go?" Youngjae asked excitedly.

"YEAH!" all of them yelled except Han who just looked at them without interest.

"Han you're also coming with us?" Mark asked noticing Han's bag .

"There have to be someone who can take care of them when you decide you are tired of them, right?" Han said without looking at them.

Everyone was stunned to hear this, even Jackson didn't expect Han to talk like this.

"Han, just leave it" Jackson insisted.

"He is true though." Luhan commented.

"Anyways, you guys better take good care of them, don't think we don't know about anything because we didn't ask you anything, okay? You better take care of them and bring them back safely." Eric said as he looked straight at all of their eyes, which made them broke a cold sweat.

All of them nodded like a child, then the bowed together and left that place with a hurry.

Got6 mansion,
Got6 welcomed their children excitedly, they decorated their rooms and done everything they could to keep them happy for the week. "You guys want to see your rooms?" Bambam asked excited.

All of them nodded with the equal excitement except Han. "Come in, it is for you Felix." He said as he lead him to the room which was painted in purple.

"You prepared seperate rooms for us?" Chan asked amused.

"Yeah, why? Don't you guys sleep alone?" Mark asked.

"Yeah they are." Han said in a sarcastic tone. "They can't even be alone in a room at noon you are expecting them to be alone at night?" He asked smiling.

"Why he reminds me of Jinyoung hyung more than his own mother?" Yugyeom whispered to their group gaining a slight slap on his back from Jinyoung.

"Sorry we didn't know that. We can put all the beds in a room." Jinyoung said not losing his smile.

"How could you know about these things if you didn't even know we alive or not until you accidentally meet us." Han said not giving any chance to them.

"Han you know our situation, right?" Jb started.

"Can you take us to our which we will be sharing, please?" He said immediately cutting off Jb and giving a unwanted stress on the please.

All of them stunned, they never expected Han to act like this. But they can't complain as it all because of them. They lost their cute and sweet little child they brought up. As he also in a phase of hitting his teen, he bite harder with his words. Jb just nodded as he lead them to a rather bigger room which was once Han's bed room.

"You guys can stay here. I will tell our servants to put the you beds in here." Mark said and with that they left.

"I really can't believe it is Han." Youngjae said as soon as they got out of there.

"Yeah, I never thought he was capable of talking like that." Yugyeom agreed to him.

"We can't do anything for that as we are the reason for all that. All we can do now is just enjoy the days while it lasts. We never knew if we get a chance like this again." Mark said looking at all of them.

After settling everything in their room, they all came down to have dinner which also specially prepared for them.

"Oh, that was a whole lot of flavours of ice creams." Hyunjin said with a sparkling eyes.

"Hyunjin, you can't eat ice cream, you know that, right?" Han said as he pulled his brother from reaching out for that ice cream. Hyunjin just sulked but didn't argue with his brother.

"Why we have plenty he can have how much he want to." Yugyeom asked dumbly.

"He has sinus problem, so he can't have ice cream." Han said in a informative tone. All of them nodded with none of them knew what to say.

Soon all of them started to dig into their meals as none of them interested in talking especially Han. Suddenly Chan started to choke he coughed loudly as he struggled to breathe. Bambam who sat beside him tapped him on his head and patted him on his back.

"What happened?" Yugyeom asked scared as nothing seem to be working.

"I really had no Idea, Han?" Jinyoung asked as he turned to Han.

Han made his way to Chan's side in record timing. "Take him to the hospital, now." He shouted.

Even though none of them know what is happening they started to move him to get on the car. Han took out a tablet from his pocket he slipped it into Chan's mouth as he sat beside him in the car.

He seemed to get normal after the tablet. "Did you guys forget that he has a allergy to nuts?" He asked at their ridiculousness.

"Oh my, we really forgot about that." Mark said as he couldn't believe he also forgot that.

Han just shook his head, he really didn't know if they are going to stay here for a week.

✨🙏🙏🙏✨