"And what about this one?"

Yoongi flinched slightly as the pad of Jungkook's finger gently traced over a small scar on his back.

"Got stabbed in the shoulder."

"What about this one down here?"

"Impaled."

"Ouch." Jungkook mumbled. His eyes roamed Yoongi's back, frowning slightly at the numerous scars. Each one looked so painful. He was surprised Yoongi remembered every single one, and could name what caused it just by feeling which one Jungkook was asking about.

"Can I put my shirt on now?"

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded. The man snatched up his shirt and put it back on before facing Jungkook. Jungkook leaned back in bed and stared at the ceiling. The older moved to lay beside him.

They were quiet for a few moments. It had only been an hour since Yoongi's confession, and they were already acting like different people. It felt comfortable. Jungkook hoped it'd stay that way. He knew very well how scary the man could be.

"Thank you for telling me about your scars. I know it must be hard to talk about." Jungkook murmured, turning to face the man. Yoongi kept his eyes on the ceiling, but shook his head slightly.

"It's not that bad. They'll be gone in a bit anyway."

"What else can I know about you?" Jungkook questioned with curiosity flickering in his doe eyes. The man looked at him.

"Well...I do know my age. I didn't feel it was necessary to tell you when you asked." Yoongi replied quietly.

"Ooh! How old are you?" Jungkook exclaimed, leaning closer in anticipation.

"2,014."

"Woah! When's your birthday?" Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise. He didn't really know what number he was expecting, to be honest. However it was quite a shock to know the man he was starting a relationship with was over 90 times his age.

"June 6th, 6."

"Wow, that's a long time." Jungkook whispered. He furrowed his brows. "Hey...I never asked why you're here."

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you decide to come to the human world? I heard some people that saw sightings of you in my kingdom, so that's when I came up with my plan to find you. But why aren't you in Hell?" Jungkook explained, staring the man in the eyes. Something about his expression said he didn't really want to talk about it, but he answered anyway.

"Got pretty rough down there. I got sick of it. Been hanging out here for about a month." He shrugged, turning to look back at the ceiling.

"So who's watching over Hell while you're here?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side.

"Cerberus."

"Wait...the three-headed dog thing that guards Hell to make sure no one gets in?"

"He guards Hell to make sure no one gets out." Satan corrected.

"Oh." Jungkook said quietly. "Do you have a picture of him?"

"Yes."

"I wanna see!" Jungkook exclaimed like a child. The older perked a brow.

"Uh, I don't think you do. He's not exactly a ball of fluff." Yoongi shook his head. Jungkook pouted.

"B-But I just wanna see how he looks..."

"Fine, but don't blame me when you see his faces in your nightmares." The man scoffed, getting out of the bed.

He bent down to open a drawer and sifted through some papers. He pulled out a small slip of paper and stared down at it. He smiled a bit, but quickly covered it up. He looked at Jungkook, who moved to sit at the edge of the bed in front of him.