Chapter 3: the flight home

It's been three hours into the flight and I'm thinking of some of my gal pals like my most delightful friend Elena Gilbert she tells me allot about my dad but most of the time none of it's good. He sounds like a monster but I'm dying to meet him. Then there's Caroline Forbes the most control freakish person that I know, she's like the queen of all school events, parades and committees just anything, she's the one who took me shopping for my mask and gown earlier yesterday afternoon before we left to see my parents. Well, it's 6:00 and my flight left at 2:00 this morning. No matter whoever comes into my life The best person of all is Bonnie Bennett she's awesome she teaches me spells. I couldn't go to school for a whole entire year because of my anger which ended up effecting my magic not to mention the bloodlust. Bonnie's been teaching me how to control this anger but knowing of what happened...I blame those who my parents call their enemies. I guess the first thing everyone will be wondering is if I've killed someone, well the answer is yes; I've killed three people, two were an accident it was because of the bloodlust but last years kill was the most hurtful because I was so angry I didn't meant to do it. I had a boyfriend, he was a friend of Bonny's he was a hybrid like me but not a witch and that's the part of me that killed him. I loved him he made me feel in control of what I am and most of all who I am. He could turn every bad thing that I did to ok. He's the one who took me to the decades dance last year and once we got home he spoke of a new enemy of my mothers and I got so angry that I ripped his heart out. I will never be able to forgive myself for that night. Well there you go that's most of my hell-whole-of-a-life. it's going to be a long flight.
"I'm here, I can't believe it I've made it, I smell something like funnel cakes." I said to Caroline
"Hahah, those are called Beignets. You'll love them your father took me here on a bet between us that I lost I had to eat a whole tray" wow Caroline Forbes the healthy freak eating beignets.
"You know your the only one who talked good about my dad while talking about the bad things he's done" I told her and it's almost as if she blushed a little
"Yes well if your going to meet your dad you should know one thing" her face dimmed a little
"When he slept with Hayley , your mother, he did not know right away that she was pregnant let alone that it was his child because she left shortly after with my boyfriend Tyler, and well when she and Tyler left together we got together sort of and well we slept together he felt for me and I'm afraid that he still does"
"That's why your nervous" I said as she nodded.