Chapter One: Introduction to Caos

I woke up to a loud crash of what sounded like glass.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so clumbsy I am!" I heard a shrill voice shout. I look around the room to see everything to have a cartoon-like appearance. I got up and feeling an unusual breeze that did not come with pajama bottoms I looked down to see, A NIGHT GOWN!! I stormed out the door to my room, looking for the strange man who intruded into my room. I apparently gave quite a few people a scare, I ignored them and their yelling after me.

"Where are you, you creeper?! Tell me why I am here and not at home!" I shouted throughout the house trying to find last night's inturder. I turned a corner only to bump into a small child wearing en eyepatch who looked grumpy with a small blush on his face.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He grumbled.

"Not now kid I'm on a rampage." I pushed him gently to the side and I kept walking.

"Sebastian! Come here and take care of this madwoman!" Suddenly the black haired menace showed up with one hand over his chest in a bow.

"I'm sorry master, I have hired another housekeeper to stay here and to help me protect you."

The little boy had the nerve to size me up, "I'm only here to help my sister. So if you want to keep that eye I suggest you stop looking at me like that." I tell him grouchily.

"The housekeeper does not threaten her master." The boy says the to the raven haired dimwit. I growled, then I felt something coming towards my head. I don't know how I do this, it's like I can feel malicious intent from behind me. I raise my arm and catch the bat that was about to fall on top of my head.

"I much prefer not to be hit on the head at this time of morning." I turn around to see a boy with blonde hair, his bangs held back by two hairclips and a gardeners hat which swung behind him from the sudden movement of swinnging a cricket bat at me with his glove covered hands.

There were two others behind him, a girl with red hair in a maids outfit, oversized glasses nearly overtaking her features. A man with a cigarette hanging from his lips looked at me oddly crossing his arms, rummpling the chefs uniform that he was wearing. Both blondes started blushing when they noticed I was wearing a nightgown. I lifted one finger and twirled it telling them to turn around, they quickly turned. I turned back to the raven meneace and snatched his tie and brought his face close to mine.

"Never change my clothes again, or force me into a dress if you expect to live." I whispered angrily letting go of his tie and turning around to see the red headed maid blushing like mad before I sent a message to her mind. 'If you keep your head in the gutter it might stick there.' She squealed and jumped, making everyone look confused, I acted confused as well.

"Miss, please go to your room and get dressed we have a Mr. Damiano coming around three and I don't want the manor to look like a mess." The Sebastian said. I glared at him and stormed to my room. I looked for a suitable outfit to only find maid dresses. I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers imagining the perfect outfit. I opened my eyes to see dress shirts in varying colors and black vests on hangers all lined up and sorted. I also saw at the bottom of the wardrobe and neatly folded slacks were in the wardrobe's drawers. I sighed in relief and grabbed a light green shirt and a vest and slacks. I snapped my fingers again and my undergarments changed to a light green. "Well J you have outdone yourself today." I said as I pulled out my silver wrap around transforming bracelet and silver hoop earings. I noticed my hair changed to blonde from my happiness, I changed it back to its usual chesnut brown quickly. 'Stupid mood changing hair.' My hair changes color depending on my mood. I just hoped it wasn't red earlier.