Ch. 2

An hour or so, Renard was all unpacked. His laptop was sitting on the desk, charging, with his computer case underneath. Gold and black mouse sitting on a maroon mousepad. Four white cups sit behind and to the left of his laptop. One holding an assortment of maroon, gold, and black pens. One holding an assortment of brightly colored highlighters. One holds a bunch of colored fineliners. The last one holding a bunch of mechanical and traditional pencils. A corkboard hangs above this desk with a few things lined up on it. Schedule, calender with some due dates on it, and couple pairs of black earbuds. Gold, maroon, and black pins sit in a little jar beside an old fashioned gold lamp behind and on the right side of his laptop. There is an empty slot that is more than big enough to fit his computer inside if he needs the space for paperwork (which is unlikely). An electric pencil sharpener sits in front of his lamp, suction cupped to the desktop.

There are two canvas drawers to either side (maroon and dark yellow). One has a bunch of electronics in it (proper gaming headset, small drone, an old DS) as well as some cords and extra chargers. Another holds his small leather sketchbook, three different sets of prismacolor colored pencils, and some other art supplies. The third drawer holds folders, clipboards, and notebooks, all matching the stationary on his desk. The last drawer is empty.

He plugged in his x-box and connected it to the TV as well as setting up his firestick so he could watch Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube. He put all his foldable clothes in the dresser and all his hangable clothes in the closet. His sheets are black silk and his comforter is dark maroon with a gold feather design on it. He places his black beanbag chair in the corner. And stocks his bookshelf with all his favorite books as well as his school books.

Thinking it's probably getting late, Renard changes into thin (but opaque) black pajama pants and a large white shirt. He walks out into the living room and finds Elyse and Astra sitting on the couch and Boblem sitting on the floor discussing something. "Hey guys, what are you all talking about?" Renard asks the group.

"Pizza!" Boblem says excitedly, "I've never had it before! On my farm, we normally eat stew, and soup, and stuffed chicken."

"Ooo, pizza sounds really good right now! Have you decided what we're getting on it?" Ren replies

"Not yet, that's what we are trying to figure out" Astra pipes up

"I'm looking at the website right now." Elyse says

"I'll go and get the other two and we can all decide together, how about that?" The redhead says

They all agree and Renard goes goes to knock on Sariel's door. When he does, the door cracks open a little and Sariel peeks out. "Hey Sariel, we are going to order some pizza. Do you want to some and help us decide what to get?" He says gently, he gets the feeling she might be fragile. Sariel nods and heads to the living room, closing her door quickly behind her as she does. She is wearing a cheap bleached cotton nightgown.

Renard goes to knock on Cassian door next. This time, when he knocks, Cassian throws open the door and scowls at him. His room is a mess of bots of fabric and sewing supplies. Their are also book strewn about the room. "Don't worry about the mess, it will be clothes soon enough. Now, what the hell do you want? I'm kinda working here"

Renard raises his hands in mock surrender, "alright alright, dude calm down! We were just going to order some pizza and wanted to know if you'd come join us to pick the toppings. No need to attack me."

"Oh, sorry" Cassian says, "yeah, just give me a sec to pick up some stuff and I'll be right out." With that Cassian turns and shuts the door. Renard walks back down the hallway to find that Elyse, Boblem, Astra, and Sariel are all sitting on the two sofas with all four recliners out. Sariel has her legs folded underneath her. Feeling like he should leave the chair for Cassian, he goes back to his own room and grabs the beanbag chair from the corner and drags it out into the living room and placing it beside the chair. There is a small coffee table which the sofas and chair are sitting in a semi circle around, facing the flat screen TV.