the 1st tape

We started to listen to the tape at clays. Then she said something about the park. We followed the rules and went to the park. Justin Foley was about the first tape. I was at the party that night but I left before anything happened. Hanna told me the next day about him and I just laughed and said "go girl". I regret even saying what I did now. "Katie!" Clay yelled "shit sorry, lost in thought. How is any of this possible" I said with a few tears running down my face. "Katie, what's there to do. nothing she's gone and she's never coming back" he said "yes she is! She basically is coming back and haunting us! I had a damn dream last night about all of it too" I yelled "we need to turn them in" I said. "No we can't let's just do what she said on the box and let's just be done with it all" he said "fine, shit we need to go to the store and by a whole shit ton of make up. I told Corey I came over to your house for some stuff they wouldn't let me have the foster home" I said as he laughed "let's go then" he said. We got up and headed we left to Mrs bakers drugstore and just bought makeup and food. "Thanks Mrs baker you the best I'm sorry for the lost" me and clay said. she gave us a hug "thank you very much, where's Tony he's normally here with you guy" she asked "oh um he had something to do tonight" clay said. "Oh well have a good night and congratulations on the new family" she said "thanks!" Me and clay then left. "Shit we have to get you home in 20 minutes" clay said "I'm calling Tony" we called Tony and he found us and drove me home. "Thanks Tony bye clay" I said as I ran inside. "You just ran in at exactly 11 holy shit" Corey said "sorry clays mom thought he had a girl staying with him and got mad so we went to Mrs bakers drugstore and bought some new makeup and food" I said "oh why didn't you just come tell me we could have bought you some new stuff" Corey said "I couldn't do that not after everything you have done for me. Like adopting me and especially after today at school" I said "Katie it's my job to buy you stuff I'm you new dad for God sake" he said making me laugh. "Ok then" I said as I headed upstairs and saw a sock on Colby's door. I couldn't help but laugh. I kicked the door Making Colby yelp and moan a little making me lose it out here. He opened his bedroom door and flicked me off "you couldn't wait till this weekend till I got my own room?" I say "I thought you were coming home at 11" he said "look at the time dip shit" I said as i flipped him off "sorry" he said. I laughed and set my stuff down in the room and looked at his bed "Clean the damn stuff up too!" I yelled and walked back downstairs. "Hey I heard everything I'm sorry" devyn said laughing "it's ok I'm used to it really living at a foster home with horny boys all the time" I said "your really pretty" she said "thank you" I said as I grabbed a water and headed back upstairs. "Wow you finally managed to clean something up" I sat down on the bed and did my homework for school and Colby was looking over top of me "how the hell do that shit" Colby said sitting next to me "oh it's easy actually. I just scan a problem on my phone and it gives me an answer" I show him and he looks amazed "I needed that back in school big time" he said making me giggle. "Hey do you mind me asking why you ran out of class today I won't tell Corey I promise" he said "do you promise not to tell Corey" I said as he nodded. "Oh ok um so I went to my first class ok" he nodded "and I went to go to my seat" I can't stand the way his blue eyes stare at me there just so nice. "i-i this guy name Bryce walker h-he um" Colby put his hand on my back and rubbed it. "He grabbed my ass and I screamed at him then he started to talk about me not being so innocent" I said as Colby's face looked mad "I then sat down because Bryce is just the biggest perv of the school and then he and his friend Monty came back up to me and slid there hands down my shirt and grabbed my boobs" "he did what!" He whispered yelled "then I got up and ran into the bathroom crying and my old friend Jessica was there and she helped me out and everything then I left the bathroom and the principal was standing right there" u start to feel a few tears fall down my face. Colby pulled me into a hug and he held me for a few minutes. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything" I said "hey don't be, it's a good thing that you got it out" he rubbed my back some more. A few hours has passed and he sat with me most of the night while I did my homework and we just talked and got to know each other. He does YouTube and he's pretty big on there too so that's cool, then he told me about everyone else and how they had there own YouTube channel and there all pretty famous. How the hell did I end up with such a perfect family. I look over my shoulder and I see Colby asleep with a pencil in his hand so I decided to take a picture of him.

I smiled and went to bed on his bed but of course I changed the sheets and everything

I smiled and went to bed on his bed but of course I changed the sheets and everything. His bed feels nice it big and comfy so I don't mind sleeping in it.

"You go girl! Do you remember that?" What's going on where am i? "I'm gone now because you made me feel inspired. I'm gone because you said "you go girl!" Are you happy at what you did?" The voice said while I'm sitting in a blood red color room. "Who are you?" I say "your where I spend most of my days at. Feeling like hell" the voice said "try escaping I dare you" the voice said agian "LEAVE ME ALONE! WHO ARE YOU!?!" I yelled "it's me Bryce the guy who you wouldn't let feel you" "YOU ASSHOLE YOU WERE GOING TO RAPE ME!"

I then woke up to Colby and Corey waking me up. "I'm sorry did I do it again" I asked as they both nodded. "What happened?" "You started to talk in your sleep agian the you screamed about almost getting raped" Corey said as I started to cry. Corey pulled me into a big hug and I still cried. "I'm sorry about all of this. None of this has ever happened to me and I don't know why this is all happening now I'm sorry" they both rubbed my shoulders. "How about we take you to a doctor sometime this week if it happens again ok" Corey said "yea sure. What time is it though" I asked and Colby showed me his phone and it was 3 in the morning. Corey left and I layed back down. "Was the dream about Bryce?" Colby asked. I nodded and he got in the bed next to me and hugged me. I hugged back and fell asleep in his arms.