V

This chapter includes strong language
BOLD - Wooseok
Normal - Beomgyu
Underlined - Huening Kai
NO ONES P.O.V
Beomgyu sat, tapping his foot on the ground.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Huening Kai woke me up"
A couple minutes ago, Huening Kai had woke up Beomgyu and told him to wait in the living room because he had a favor to ask Beomgyu.
Wooseok laughs
After a couple of minutes, Huening Kai comes in with a box in hand.
"What's that?"
Huening smiles at Beomgyu
"It's a gift for my grandparents, they got me a super cool camera last week and I wanted to get something back for them!"
Beomgyu's mouth forms a "O"
"No wonder you were unbelievably happy last week"
Huening Kai nods
"I would go myself but I have to go to Saturday & Sunday detention, You can go either day but please make sure that the gift is sent!"
"I'm not going to ask how you got Saturday and Sunday detention because the fact you reek like ALCOHOL and SEX."
Huening Kai blushes
"Ahaha, I rather not talk about it-"
"Ew"
"Yah! Wooseok don't act like you have never been caught fucking in the bathroom!"
"I've never been caught fucking in the bathroom because I DONT fuck in the bathroom, like, who fucks in the bathroom?! So unsanitary, psh."
Huening Kai blushes more
"Oh. MY. GOD. HUENING KAI, YOU WERE CAUGHT FUCKING IN THE BATHROOM?!"
Huening Kai looks away, not being able to face his best friends.
"EWWW!"
"BY WHO?!"
"By Mr. Hawkman..."
"EWWW!!! THAT PERVERTED ASS TEACHER?!"
"I BET YOU THAT HE WANTED TO JOIN IN!"
Beomgyu and Wooseok fake throw up
"His staring made me and Soobin uncomfortable..."
"YOU FUCKED SOOBIN?!"
Beomgyu fake faints with Wooseok following along
"We just wanted to see how it was like! Nothing like that!"
"Unlike you Beomgyu. You fucked your boyfriend that you were only with for a week"
"Hey! At least I didn't fuck my best friend!"
Huening Kai rolls his eyes
"Whatever. Just please send that gift safely."
"Yeahyeah, will do"
The next day.
Beomgyu P.O.V
'Ugh, I'm so sleepy.' I still haven't dropped off the gift that was at the corner of my room; waiting to be where it was supposed to be. I got too tired and lazy yesterday, so I told myself that I would drop it off tomorrow but now I feel the same way I did yesterday. I get up from the bed I have been laying down on for the past 4 hours and I put on my shoes and jacket, I pick up the gift and headed off to the post office.
I get in the post office and as usual, all eyes were on me.
Bold: Worker
Normal: Beomgyu
"Hello, Hoseok."
"It's been so long, Gyu! You really need to call me more."
"Haha, I know. I'll make sure to text you more and rant to you like I used to."
I place the gift in front of Hoseok
"No letters today? Who is this for?"
"Nah. Huening Kais grandparents, he wanted me to drop it off for him because he had Saturday and Sunday detention because he was caught fucking in the bathroom."
I look at my nails
"Sheesh, that child. I wouldn't think he would be caught, that would be something that you would most likely do"
"Hey!"
Hoseok grabs the gift and places a tag on it
"By the way... have my letters been taken out of their mail box?..."
"Actually, they have! I don't know who took them out but I'm pretty sure that Yeonjun's parents aren't living there due to the renovation being done to it."
"R-Really?!"
Hoseok nods and smiles at me
'He could actually be alive and at home!'
"Thank you so much Hoseok !!"
I smile and kiss his cheek as a thank you, I could see everyone staring with jealousy and lowkey shipping us.
I wave goodbye to Hoseok and run out the post office. As I was walking I notice a black car driving next to me, the window was rolled down and I see Gi Wook in it with a couple of unknown guys.
Underlined - Gi Wook
Bold & Underlined - Guy 1
Bold & Underlined - Guy 2
Underlined & Italic - Guy 3
Bold - Guy 4
Bold & Italic - Guy 5
Normal - Beomgyu
"Hey Gyu! You need a ride home?"
"Yeah, thanks Gi Wook."
A guy at the back opens the door for me to enter, I get in the back with a bit of nervousness.
"These are my great friends Joon Park, Kyesang, Shinwon, Hoyoung, and Taewoo." Gi Wook says as he points to every guy and naming them
Bold & Underlined - Joon Park
Bold & Underlined - Kyesang
Underlined & Italic - Shinwon
Bold - Hoyoung
Bold & Italic - Taewoo
"Hello!"
"Hello, my name is Beomgyu"
I bow my head down and they do the same
We all talked for awhile, they told me they had a band named "g.o.d" and I told them my situation with Yeonjun, I could tell that they felt bad and showed a lot of comfort; I grew really close with the members of "g.o.d".
Gi Wook dropped me off at my house and I waved goodbye to everyone in the car and went inside my house.
'They were extremely nice! But the tension in the car was really... interesting... Gi Wook was maybe s too protective this time, everything seemed to be "too much" for Gi Wook and would stop the conversation, especially the conversations that involved Yeonjun. Speaking of Yeonjun, I wonder if he really did survive the crash... who else would collect the mail? Did his parents go back home and take the letters? Gosh, I hope they didn't! Those letters are a bit embarrassing! sobsob.'
I continue crying and screaming in my head and I jump on my bed. I had A LOT of thinking to do, especially with the information that I got today from Hoseok.
I lay down thinking of other stuff...
!*+*+*+!
I woke up with a headache
'Ouch...'
"Hey? You feeling better?"
That voice... sounds so familiar...
"H-Huh...?"
I look up and my eyes widen
'Y-Yeonjun?!'
He smiles at me
"Why are you staring at me like that, silly?"
'B-But the plane-'
END
NOT PROOFREAD
Cliffhanger(;
1,040 words